Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkerFalcon8710

Goodbye Kendricks

27 posts in this topic

I still think we should've signed kendricks to hold us over until Jones returns. Could've got 3 really good games from him. He played at a really high level, sad to see his talent go to waste.

ShadyRef likes this

40 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Seahawks still somehow won on Sunday despite the broken legs and no name players.

Its crazy too, since that was rosen's first start. Usually every rookie wins their first start! Especially against teams that have won super bowls recently! 

49 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Against the then 0-3 Cardinals with a rookie QB making his first start lol. Not exactly something to write home about

Win's a win if the Falcons got one while giving up 38 would you complain?

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Imagine if we would have signed Kendricks AND traded for Thomas.

It would be the end of the world

Thomas broke his leg vs the cardinals.. Not the Bengals.. Dosnt even make sense to superimpose the two possibilities 

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Seahawks still somehow won on Sunday despite the broken legs and no name players.

Against the ******* Cardinals get real man.

21 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Against the ******* Cardinals get real man.

1st that user picture is cool. 2nd a win is a win. Falcons still have just one.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

1st that user picture is cool. 2nd a win is a win. Falcons still have just one.

Thanks Godzilla in the ATL!

But come on man as the son of God you’re better than that. The Cardinals are like the NFL version of a  bad FCS team you schedule to give your 3rd stringers reps.

Jesus and PokerSteve like this

17 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Thanks Godzilla in the ATL!

But come on man as the son of God you’re better than that. The Cardinals are like the NFL version of a  bad FCS team you schedule to give your 3rd stringers reps.

Yes but still I'd rather the Falcons be 2-2 right now. 3 plays away from being 4-0.

Godzilla1985 likes this

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Yes but still I'd rather the Falcons be 2-2 right now. 3 plays away from being 4-0.

Couldn’t agree with you more but this madness is what I’ve come to expect every week. I’m not even mad.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Thomas broke his leg vs the cardinals.. Not the Bengals.. Dosnt even make sense to superimpose the two possibilities 

On a play where he didn't even get hit. He was just running and stepped wrong and snap.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

I never thought about Kendricks or Earl Thomas at all. The only signee I thought would have benefited us was Eric Reid before the Panthers grabbed him.