Clark

Former Jax DT Michael Bennett to Atlanta

117 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lmao wow. That’s some female ish right there

Lol. The ******* unchecked misogyny here is too much. Hard to believe the mothership doesn't 86 this site. 

Pro tip: Dudes who get women don't have to be sexist douches.

2 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

Lol. The ******* unchecked misogyny here is too much. Hard to believe the mothership doesn't 86 this site. 

?

Godzilla1985 likes this

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Wait we sign a DT and also waived one while losing one to injury? 

CAN WE JUST IR FREEMAN and stop wasting a spot on him and 3 other rbs...

I feel you, and why Zimmer? Is this guy any better? As for Freeman, I read somewhere this morning he is expected to play this game.

2 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

My god dude you are sensitive. 

Just now, A-TowN.- said:

My god dude you are sensitive. 

Do you know what he means? It honestly went over my head. 

Just now, PokerSteve said:

I feel you, and why Zimmer? Is this guy any better? As for Freeman, I read somewhere this morning he is expected to play this game.

Jags DL is stacked so hopefully he’s decent. 

PokerSteve and hotlanta like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Do you know what he means? It honestly went over my head. 

Not sure about the mothership thing to be honest, but he thinks you’re a sexist jerk lol. 

ya_boi_j and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Im splitting gradys 9 & 7

cya in the bahamas when we split that jackpot 

Yeah ....thats a nice 3 way split...thanks guys:ninja:

Just now, A-TowN.- said:

Not sure about the mothership thing to be honest, but he thinks you’re a sexist jerk lol. 

Well dang. 

A-TowN.- likes this

Yikes

Bennett was a sixth-round draft pick by Jacksonville in 2015. Since then, he’s played 14 games and totaled eight tackles. Bennett provides some depth at defensive tackle, but this signing doesn’t really address the key issue for Atlanta right now.

Heading into Week 5, the Falcons rank No. 22 in the NFL with eight sacks so far this season, and five of them have come from Takk McKinley. If coach Dan Quinn is looking to boost his pass rush, then adding Ayers would have made more sense. Perhaps the team is not done making moves yet.

5 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Lol...****....this place man....

ya_boi_j likes this

17 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

Hardly a woman hating post. Lil sexist if you're reaching, sure, but good lord, the word misogyny is thrown around a lot these days. Seen way worse on this site.

And tbh, the whole "dudes who get women" comment makes it look like, deep down, you think that's the only reason to not be sexist. 

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

Hardly a woman hating post. Lil sexist if you're reaching, sure, but good lord, the word misogyny is thrown around a lot these days. Seen way worse on this site.

And tbh, the whole "dudes who get women" comment makes it look like, deep down, you think that's the only reason to not be sexist. 

Don’t feed it man. It’s only going to get worse and thread will get locked for no reason at all. If anyone’s thinks I’m sexist over that comment, I honestly don’t give a ****. Geez we were sharing a laugh.

PokerSteve and Vandy like this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yikes

Bennett was a sixth-round draft pick by Jacksonville in 2015. Since then, he’s played 14 games and totaled eight tackles. Bennett provides some depth at defensive tackle, but this signing doesn’t really address the key issue for Atlanta right now.

Heading into Week 5, the Falcons rank No. 22 in the NFL with eight sacks so far this season, and five of them have come from Takk McKinley. If coach Dan Quinn is looking to boost his pass rush, then adding Ayers would have made more sense. Perhaps the team is not done making moves yet.

To be fair Grady wasn't exactly racking up sacks.

Just now, Jesus said:

To be fair Grady wasn't exactly racking up sacks.

The main thing that stood out to me was he’s only played in 14 games and only has 8 tackles. Total. I don’t know about you but I would take the proven commodity over this guy

It all starts with a win. Steelers coming off a big win vs an NFC South opponent. We have nothing to lose going to Pittsburgh. We need to leave it all on the field but take points every time we can get em. We score enough to where we dont need to gamble. It always bites ya in the ***. Especially early in games. Just need a win. Why not Sunday? 38-34 Falcons. Leigo!! 

1 hour ago, clownorg said:

I'm waiting for 2 more. then I'll have my Powerball numbers to play and maybe turn this ****show of a season into a dream

Good idea. Turn a negative into a positive. 

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The main thing that stood out to me was he’s only played in 14 games and only has 8 tackles. Total. I don’t know about you but I would take the proven commodity over this guy

Not sure why they aren't grabbing anyone who has some experience out there. They're probably in as much shock as the rest of us with how the injuries keep piling up. I didn't even expect to come on here today and see this. I figured this was the game they escaped without injury.

ya_boi_j likes this

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Me too. Did you check out his college highlights I posted on page two? Honestly, I thought this guy was going to be a champ and I wanted him way more than Grady. I just hope his body can hold up and he's still got some of the college moves. 

ya_boi_j and GrimeyKidd like this

2 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Me too. Did you check out his college highlights I posted on page two? Honestly, I thought this guy was going to be a champ and I wanted him way more than Grady. I just hope his body can hold up and he's still got some of the college moves. 

I hope so too

The O.D.B likes this

2 hours ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

Wow

What the **** is really going on lol like wow This just gets worse and worse every week