Unkn0wn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Nope, don't want the Braves to pay major bucks for this guy.

Hes a punk. Hes already been caught not hustling in this series. He seems to not care all that much to me. Plus this move is just unnecessary. I'll pass on him.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Machado's answer to not hustling. He started by saying hes been in the league a long time and isnt making excuses anymore and finished with...

"Obviously I'm not going to change, I'm not the type of player that's going to be 'Johnny Hustle,' and run down the line and slide to first base and … you know, whatever can happen. That's just not my personality, that's not my cup of tea, that's not who I am.

Not a guy I want after seeing all this that's been happening. I want guys that bust their *** every play.

Falconsfan567 likes this

The Brewers are replacing Gio Gonzalez on the NLCS roster with Zach Davies after Gonzalez suffered a high ankle sprain in last night's game.

Gonzalez will be ineligible to pitch the rest of the postseason.

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Machado's answer to not hustling. He started by saying hes been in the league a long time and isnt making excuses anymore and finished with...

"Obviously I'm not going to change, I'm not the type of player that's going to be 'Johnny Hustle,' and run down the line and slide to first base and … you know, whatever can happen. That's just not my personality, that's not my cup of tea, that's not who I am.

Not a guy I want after seeing all this that's been happening. I want guys that bust their *** every play.

Machado was blessed with amazing baseball talent - but his attitude and hustle are trash. Heckuva player, but that attitude is poison.

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Yep. Definitely not the kind of guy we need in the clubhouse influencing the young players.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Wade Miley faced 1 batter, a walk to Cody Bellinger, to start the game today and Counsell immediately pulled him.

Miley was also named SP in Game 5 & 6.  Firsr time that's happened 

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Ehh. I have seen much worse before. 

Yes, we have seen worse. But this isn't a one off thing for him. He's had multiple such incidents in his career.

33 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes, we have seen worse. But this isn't a one off thing for him. He's had multiple such incidents in his career.

He is a punk player. But he is also very talented 

9 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He is a punk player. But he is also very talented 

That's the problem. Seems to me hes so talented and it comes so naturally he just doesn't get the hustle part of the game.

38 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

That's the problem. Seems to me hes so talented and it comes so naturally he just doesn't get the hustle part of the game.

Very well could be true. Game comes too easy to him so he doesn't always try his hardest

22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Man Bregman is a stud.

Yep. Sadly he's turned out to be what Dansby was supposed to be. Dansby was never going to hit as many homeruns as Bregman but Dansby was suppose to be a 280-.290 type hitter. Astros got the better of that one from 2015 when they went 1-2 in the draft.