Unkn0wn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Verlander is through 5 innings, 0 H, 0 R 

And then couldn't get out of the 6th. Amazing how fast the switch and flip for a pitcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'll be surprised if this isn't a sweep. Red Sox have owned the Yankees this year.

Sale made Stanton look silly that last K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually read from Heyman I think it was that most around the league believe the winner of Cleveland/Houston will win the World Series. Houston sure but Cleveland is a little surprising 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Brewers have won 11 in a row and only allowed 2 runs to that Rockies offense.

With the way the Brewers are playing right now they're capable of winning the whole **** thing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

With the way the Brewers are playing right now they're capable of winning the whole **** thing!!

Their starters aren't as strong as LA's but man that bullpen. That bullpen comes in and it's pretty much over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brock Holt hit for the first cycle in playoff history. Red Sox embarrassed NY 16-1.

Boone got hammered for this game. Severino allowed 7 balls that had 100+ MPH exit velocity. Boone being accused of leaving him in too long and then turning to Lance Lynn instead of all those power arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Brock Holt hit for the first cycle in playoff history. Red Sox embarrassed NY 16-1.

Boone got hammered for this game. Severino allowed 7 balls that had 100+ MPH exit velocity. Boone being accused of leaving him in too long and then turning to Lance Lynn instead of all those power arms.

Red Sox have owned the Yankees this year. Aaron Boone's first home game as an MLB manager? LMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I hate both of these teams but there’s no denying how awesome the games are when they play each other.  The crowd is like a college atmosphere. 

 Sucks because none of the game so far have really been competitive at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I hate both of these teams but there’s no denying how awesome the games are when they play each other.  The crowd is like a college atmosphere. 

Honestly, our crowd for the two NLDS games was insane. There were Dodger fans there, but it wasn't overwhelming. Hearing the chop go like that in the eighth inning was awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now