Unknøwn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

People are now debating whether the 2018 Boston team is among the best teams in history.

Yes. I don't think there is even a debate about them being among the 5 or 10 greatest teams ever. For me they're the greatest team I've ever witnessed. They now rank ahead of the 1998 Yankees.

18 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm not heartbroken at all. Why would I be heartbroken? I'm so glad that the Dodgers traded for Manny Machado and still lost the World Series. Makes it even better after all the non sense that's from a certain poster on this board.

I know you're talking about me! :D Go ahead I'm okay with it. You must be really happy the BOSTON red sox won their 4th championship in 15 seasons. If this was the Red Sox's first championship in years then I'd feel different about it, but they already won 3 and now 4 World Series in recent years.

Yes, the Dodgers have been the Braves nemesis twice now, but they hadn't won anything in 30 years, in fact, their drought is surprisingly longer than the Braves. 

I'm sick & tired of that city (Boston) and their obnoxious fans enjoying a bunch of championships from their other franchises (and we were victims to one of them unfortunately). Wait a minute, I get it, your avatar went to Boston College!!! I knew you were being sneaky!

Edited by mqg96

With so much talk about where the 2018 Boston Red Sox rank all-time, a cursory interwebs search shows quite a few topics on this discussion already - especially in regards to how they compare to the 1998 Yankees. Here was an interesting article I found:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-2018-red-sox-are-baseballs-best-champions-since-the-1998-yankees/

Edited by ATL Fan in the DMV

27 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I know you're talking about me! :D Go ahead I'm okay with it. You must be really happy the BOSTON red sox won their 4th championship in 15 seasons. If this was the Red Sox's first championship in years then I'd feel different about it, but they already won 3 and now 4 World Series in recent years.

Yes, the Dodgers have been the Braves nemesis twice now, but they hadn't won anything in 30 years, in fact, their drought is surprisingly longer than the Braves. 

I'm sick & tired of that city (Boston) and their obnoxious fans enjoying a bunch of championships from their other franchises (and we were victims to one of them unfortunately). Wait a minute, I get it, your avatar went to Boston College!!! I knew you were being sneaky!

No. I was talking about the jackass that has been trying to make us all miserable with his Manny Machado love affair.

I hope he comes back soon after he is done consoling Machado for his dreadful postseason.

(yes I know he hit a homer against the Braves)