Unknøwn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Have I mentioned lately that I ******* hate the Dodgers?

5 hours ago, mqg96 said:

That's how I feel about the Red Sox or any Boston team right? :angry:

I pretty much hate them both but the Dodgers just a little bit more because of our NL West days and Puig.

Falconsfan567 likes this

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ian Kinsler just made the worst World Series throw by a position player I've ever seen to let the Dodgers tie the game. I specify because the Tigers pitchers back in 2006 couldn't throw at all against the Cardinals.

I'm more impressed by how well Machado played last night. WOW what a guy!!!

Falconsfan567 likes this

5 minutes ago, K26dp said:

I know he "lost" the game, but Nathan Eovaldi is a World Series hero.

He was tremendous last night. Why do the Red Sox have Drew Pomeranz on the roster when he hasn't pitched since September?

True story: I tried to stay up for the end of last night's game. My wife crashed around 10, so I wrote an article. Around 1:15, I figured it would end soon so I wrote another article. 

At 3:15, I finally punted and stumbled to bed, basically asleep on my feet. My wife woke up and helped me lay down. I was asleep in seconds. Two pitches later, the game ended. I watched the entire game save for one hitter. She saw one batter and the end of the game.

K26dp likes this

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Where's a certain someone who has been strangely silent on all this Machado stuff? Manny Machado is not the kind of player teams win with. The Dodgers are winning because they're extremely talented. Not because Manny Machado put them over the top and has carried them. Machado has done nearly nothing in the postseason and if it weren't for 1 HR off a rookie pitcher with ever little MLB experience he would be putting together a postseason that could be classified as downright dreadful.

12 hours ago, Malachore said:

I pretty much hate them both but the Dodgers just a little bit more because of our NL West days and Puig.

Puig! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

9-6 Boston? WTF happened? Last I saw it was still scoreless in like the 5th or 6th inning.

Boston scored 5 in the top of the 9th. 

11 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Go Dodgers!  :D

Man Machado has looked great in the World Series!!! His hustle and clutch hitting have been incredible for the Dodgers. I loved his AB in the 9th inning. Wow I'm impressed!!

Falconsfan567 likes this

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Where's a certain someone who has been strangely silent on all this Machado stuff? Manny Machado is not the kind of player teams win with. The Dodgers are winning because they're extremely talented. Not because Manny Machado put them over the top and has carried them. Machado has done nearly nothing in the postseason and if it weren't for 1 HR off a rookie pitcher with ever little MLB experience he would be putting together a postseason that could be classified as downright dreadful.

But man, have you seen his hustle and clutch hitting this World Series?!?! UNBELIEVABLE!

Falconsfan567 likes this

9 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Man Machado has looked great in the World Series!!! His hustle and clutch hitting have been incredible for the Dodgers. I loved his AB in the 9th inning. Wow I'm impressed!!

Thats one more at bat in the World  Series than Freddie Freeman.  Freddie needs Machado...

Acuna, Freeman, Machado in the middle...

Edited by slickgadawg

18 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Thats one more at bat in the World  Series than Freddie Freeman.  Freddie needs Machado...

Acuna, Freeman, Machado in the middle...

We need a player with clutch hitting and hustle like Machado!! That too and he has never made a dirty play ever!!

18 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

We need a player with clutch hitting and hustle like Machado!! That too and he has never made a dirty play ever!!

Look at the series total in the graphics. Dodgers up 2-1. Look at the score.... He was clutch against the Braves.  :ninja:   Basically eliminated them with this one...

" Its gooone. Manny Machado breaks it open with a 3 run shot . "

Image result for machado home run braves

Edited by slickgadawg

8 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Look at the series total in the graphics. Dodgers up 2-1. Look at the score.... He was clutch against the Braves.  :ninja:   Basically eliminated them with this one...

" Its gooone. Manny Machado breaks it open with a 3 run shot . "

Image result for machado home run braves

Pretty good for him!! That's been the highlight of his postseason. Pretty impressive for him to go up against a rookie and have that much success. It's a shame he hasn't shown his studliness against other pitchers

Falconsfan567 likes this