Unkn0wn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I don't like this move!! With nobody out and nobody on base, I'd let Hader hit and keep him in!

Santana strikes out. Hader could have done that. Not the correct move there!!

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Santana strikes out. Hader could have done that. Not the correct move there!!

Remember when I said pinch-hitting for Hader was the wrong move? Yep, this is why. 3-run blast and it's 5-1 Dodgers and this game is over.

Counsell should have rode Hader till he was completely gassed. This is Game 7, there's no tomorrow unless you earn it. Hader is your guy, do or die with him

Malachore likes this

2 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Counsell should have rode Hader till he was completely gassed. This is Game 7, there's no tomorrow unless you earn it. Hader is your guy, do or die with him

Exactly!!

39 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Y’all excited for the big market World Series!  <_<

I won't watch it. I didn't watch the Super Bowl that was the Rams vs. Patriots. I won't watch this mess either.

21 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Machado and the Dodgers in the series...

Yep. Machado did it all by himself!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You might want to mention that Machado didn't do much in either series the Dodgers have won so far but since you're not being objective, well, it's not a surprise.

Should be a good Series. Two of the best LHP of this generation. Two incredibly deep line-ups. Two of the best closers of the last 5+ years. Young guys like Buehler, Bellinger, and Devers. Braves connections with Kimbrel, Alex Wood, and Matt Kemp. Big pending free agents like Machado, Grandal, maybe Kershaw. Arguably the best player in baseball (non-Trout division) in Mookie Betts. Guys worth rooting for like Max Muncy, JD Martinez, and Xander Bogaerts. 

1 minute ago, K26dp said:

Should be a good Series. Two of the best LHP of this generation. Two incredibly deep line-ups. Two of the best closers of the last 5+ years. Young guys like Buehler, Bellinger, and Devers. Braves connections with Kimbrel, Alex Wood, and Matt Kemp. Big pending free agents like Machado, Grandal, maybe Kershaw. Arguably the best player in baseball (non-Trout division) in Mookie Betts. Guys worth rooting for like Max Muncy, JD Martinez, and Xander Bogaerts. 

Both teams are extremely evenly matched and it should be an incredible World Series. I just can't bring myself to enjoy it because of the extreme distaste I have for both teams and the cities they represent. They represent two of the three biggest bandwagon sports cities in America.

Dirty South Bird likes this

10 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Both teams are extremely evenly matched and it should be an incredible World Series. I just can't bring myself to enjoy it because of the extreme distaste I have for both teams and the cities they represent. They represent two of the three biggest bandwagon sports cities in America.

Well, the Dodgers haven't won a World Series in 30 years, so I believe their time has come, they will break their 30 year drought in their 2nd straight year in the World Series just like the Royals did back in 2015 after losing in 2014. I've said it all year, this is their window. If the Dodgers beat the Red Sox then we'll know that our young talented Braves team ran into the eventual champions without getting swept. I don't want the Red Sox to win at all, because I will never, ever, under any circumstances, root for any BOSTON team whatsoever. I despite that city and their fanbase with a burning passion. At least 2 of their 4 major pro sports teams have cheated multiple times too. 

Edited by mqg96
slickgadawg likes this

I'd take LA a million times any day over Boston, sorry people. I hate bandwagon fans from any fanbase though, Crimson Tide or Warriors fans included. 

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Well, the Dodgers haven't won a World Series in 30 years, so I believe their time has come, they will break their 30 year drought in their 2nd straight year in the World Series just like the Royals did back in 2015 after losing in 2014. I've said it all year, this is their window. If the Dodgers beat the Red Sox then we'll know that our young talented Braves team ran into the eventual champions without getting swept. I don't want the Red Sox to win at all, because I will never, ever, under any circumstances, root for any BOSTON team whatsoever. I despite that city and their fanbase with a burning passion. At least 2 of their 4 major pro sports teams have cheated multiple times too. 

Yeah I know, you come out with all these historic stats that you base the future on and it gets kinda annoying at times because I have the mindset of "the past does not determine the future." That is what is so annoying about the way most people operate.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah I know, you come out with all these historic stats that you base the future on and it gets kinda annoying at times because I have the mindset of "the past does not determine the future." That is what is so annoying about the way most people operate.

It doesn't have anything to do with that necessarily. The Dodgers have a veteran team, and they were in the World Series last year. They are destined to take it all this year. I know it. Same reason the Royals were in it again in 2015, because they had experience and they took advantage of their loss the previous year. Another city I despite too is New York, but not as much as Boston though but I hate them too. I was glad the Mets didn't take it from the Royals in 2015. I'll be really glad if Boston doesn't take it from the Dodgers this upcoming series.

Machado in the middle of that Dodger lineup got them over the top. They were done at one time this season. 10 games under.  Now they on a roll. Gonna be a good World Series...

Edited by slickgadawg

6 hours ago, mqg96 said:

I'd take LA a million times any day over Boston, sorry people. I hate bandwagon fans from any fanbase though, Crimson Tide or Warriors fans included. 

A lot of Dodger hats gonna be sold. I like Kemp, Pederson and Machado so its a easy choice for me to root for them. 

Edited by slickgadawg

6 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Machado in the middle of that Dodger lineup got them over the top. They were done at one time this season. 10 games under.  Now they on a roll. Gonna be a good World Series...

Dude, I don't know how you eat or sleep with Manny Machado's **** stuck in your mouth.

tl;dr likes this