Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unknøwn

MLB Playoffs

382 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Red Sox/Dodgers WS is very sad. 

Good news is one of those teams will win so they won't feel the need to go out and buy every free agent.

31 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

It's also the first time in Kimbrel's career (regular or postseason) that he's ever allowed runs in 4 straight games. He's just really in a funk last night. B-Mac came within a couple of feet of hitting a walk-off last night.

19 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Man how are the Red Sox this good? I know Betts and Martinez but they seem to platoon alot of spots.

Kind of like the Dodgers, they show how much there is to be gained by having real depth.

Malachore likes this

8 hours ago, Malachore said:

Man how are the Red Sox this good? I know Betts and Martinez but they seem to platoon alot of spots.

Just like any other sport in today's world it's all about depth. That's why Anthopolous, who came from the Dodgers, always talks about becoming a deep team.

Malachore likes this

Brewers win 7-2 to force Game 7 tomorrow and they've got the advantage!! Game 7 at Miller Park. That place is gonna be lit and the pitching matchup is a rematch of game 3, Jhoulys Chacin vs. Walker Buehler. Brewers won Game 3 4-0.

I just love overreactions to small sample sizes. During the regular season Yasmani Grandal had a fWAR of 3.6. He was a positive 9.5 offensively and positive 9.0 defensively. So yes, let's all let one series of an extremely small sample size make us completely delusional!!

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just love overreactions to small sample sizes. During the regular season Yasmani Grandal had a fWAR of 3.6. He was a positive 9.5 offensively and positive 9.0 defensively. So yes, let's all let one series of an extremely small sample size make us completely delusional!!

Hey I like him, I just see that he's having a terrible LCS behind and at the plate as well as being benched.

5 hours ago, Malachore said:

Hey I like him, I just see that he's having a terrible LCS behind and at the plate as well as being benched.

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Twitter. It's unbelievable the way the Dodger fans have turned on him and want to burn him at the stake! He is single-handily getting all the blame for the Dodgers blowing this series. That's ridiculous!

Malachore likes this