Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew4719

Chiefs @ Broncos

80 posts in this topic

I need 8 points from Harrison Butker to win my fantasy game. I’m worried because the cheifs seem to only score TDs, but that was a good start.

Honestly, I just turned it on when I saw this thread. I forgot all about MNF. I especially wanted to see this matchup because I wanted to see Patrick Mahomes in live action, and, to a lesser extent, Case Keenum in his premiere year with DEN. 

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

I’m here but drinking, so not sure what I’m watching. But, pretty sure it’s Sunday night Football! 

MNF LOL

One of the worst thing that happened to the falcons was the building of that HUGE stadium. None of the seats are filled and it’s not as loud as the Dome was. Homefield feels like an advantage at other places, except at the Falcons. Look how loud it is in Denver!

putnam6 and NCFalconfan like this

59 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

One of the worst thing that happened to the falcons was the building of that HUGE stadium. None of the seats are filled and it’s not as loud as the Dome was. Homefield feels like an advantage at other places, except at the Falcons. Look how loud it is in Denver!

My brother said the same thing.....we have no home field advantage it'd like watching a game in a huge shopping mall

I Even Bleed Red likes this

5 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

My brother said the same thing.....we have no home field advantage it'd like watching a game in a huge shopping mall

It’s not because of the stadium. I think it’s more a product of PSLs. Atlanta United matches are packed with people in their seats, even with the 300s open. It really sucks that the club seats are empty for Falcons games but packed for the United. 

NCFalconfan and Ergo Proxy like this

That Denver Dline is coached by longtime Falcons Dline coach Bill Kollar. We had some nasty Defensive fronts in his tenure here, sure wish we still had him.

29 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I believe it man. GA wasn’t filled to begin with but it was loud. It’s quiet at this dome. Good thing is every game is an away game for our guys so they’re well traveled. Biggger doesn’t mean better. Look at MNF as an example 

42 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I agree, Blank really goofed with this place. Tried to make it an experience like being at an NFL game isn't enough and there's no way to fix it.

NCFalconfan likes this

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

Did Mahomes throw that 50 yards falling backwards?

I just relooked when you asked that. Nope. lol.

He did one of those kinda jumping off the ground throws.