Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlrfalcon

The Suggestion Box for this Board - Short and Simple Only

33 posts in this topic

The biggest problem with this board is that nobody really knows the "problems" with it or "improvements" that need to be made.  Instead, everyone gets frustrated with it over something and then either keeps it bottled up or writes long life-ending messages that most give up reading after 2 sentences.

I challenge everyone who cares about this board to write simple responses of what needs to change, be added or removed, enforced, etc. to make it better.

If we post seriously to it and keep it on the front page, the board's moderators would be bound to see it eventually and maybe eventually read and consider the ideas in it.

Suggestion #1 - A One-A-Day Limit (or less like Five-A-Week?) to the number of threads a single poster can create - I myself start usually one every day but have days with two but there are definitely too many threads at times and too many that are simply duplications of prior ones.  Is this something that can be enforced with technology or would it have to be manually-enforced or just simply a honor system rule?

UnrealfalcoN likes this

You had to have a minimum post count before being able to create threads. I believe it was 100 minimum posts. What I noticed, though, was people making posts every couple minutes with nothing more than a single letter or some other jibberish like "Iasdas". Within a couple hours, they had their 100 posts, though the posts weren't qualitative. It was obvious when someone did that with the intent to create trollish threads. 

Move Poole to SS. Swap Alford's and Trufants sides of the field and bounce Alford inside and put Oliver on the outside  in 5 DB sets.

The one thing everyone is forgetting is that Brian Poole is a monster when he's facing the play...however when he has to turn and chase he becomes a liability..

He can hit

He can tackle

He can break on the ball

He can jump the route.

All these things are negated playing slot

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

enhanced-buzz-3386-1360280391-3.jpg

First 3 minutes free huh. 

Ya know as a youngster I never read the fine print. Now I see it says for entertainment only down there lol

PokerSteve likes this

43 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Banning you would be a great start.

LOL i knew someone was going to post something like this.

Yo_Lover likes this

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

First 3 minutes free huh. 

Ya know as a youngster I never read the fine print. Now I see it says for entertainment only down there lol

back in my day, you had to get on a "chat line" to hook up with girls. 

maxresdefault.jpg

PokerSteve and ya_boi_j like this

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

back in my day, you had to get on a "chat line" to hook up with girls. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Giggidy Yahoo! >>>>>>> although you meant phone services

SpongeDad likes this

24 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Move Poole to SS. Swap Alford's and Trufants sides of the field and bounce Alford inside and put Oliver on the outside  in 5 DB sets.

The one thing everyone is forgetting is that Brian Poole is a monster when he's facing the play...however when he has to turn and chase he becomes a liability..

He can hit

He can tackle

He can break on the ball

He can jump the route.

All these things are negated playing slot

truck what GIF

rounz likes this

Basic IQ test before approving account. 

Seriously though, limit the number of threads a person can make a day to 3.

Needs 100 posts before you can start a thread

notthatcool likes this

44 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Nice knowing you guys. I ain’t paying to chat :sadwave:

See....it's working already!!

;)

BlazerSlayer likes this

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

They could charge a bunch of money before allowing anyone to join the board.

And I'm cool with that because I'm borderline wealthy. 

If that happens, I'm buying the board and making wholesale changes.  Some will like it, some won't.  Be my friend, my friend. 

octoslash, Skeetbird and PokerSteve like this

Posted (edited)

It's easy to see that the defense is the probelm. The D seems to be confused as to where they should be right up until the ball is snapped. The D cannot seem to sniff out the simple screen game of the other team. The D has players that make rediculous personal foul penalites. The D seems to have coverage (how has Alford and Trufant both become mediocre to terrible players) and tackle issues as well. Yes, the injuries hurt. However, this level of confusement tells me these guys are not prepared to play. That's coaching. We have a coaching issue on the defensive side of the ball. Which is odd because the D practices against a very good offense, there are also 5 or 6 defensive minded coaches on the team as well. So, shouldn't these guys at least look ready to play? I don't know what the problem is, or how it gets fixed, but it is clear to see that this defense is not practicing properly, and that there is no veteran leadership on the defensive side of the ball that gets these guys focused out on the field either. 

Edited by 4dabirds
PokerSteve likes this

14 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Seriously though, limit the number of threads a person can make a day to 3.

Needs 100 posts before you can start a thread

Why would you need to start more than one thread a day?  But otherwise I agree

1 thread a day, 100 post before you can start one.