Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves vs. Dodgers (NLDS)

1,741 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Suzuki says he wants to stay

I really wish it was him rather than flowers..but we gotta upgrade the position and that bum is already resigned. Terrible move by the front office, reminds me of when we resigned chris johnson

Falconsfan567 likes this

8 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I really wish it was him rather than flowers..but we gotta upgrade the position and that bum is already resigned. Terrible move by the front office, reminds me of when we resigned chris johnson

Flowers is a much better defensive catcher and a leader of the staff. We do need to upgrade the position, but it will be better to upgrade for Suzuki than Flowers.

And a one-year deal at a moderate salary cannot be compared at all to the CJ2.0 deal. 

13 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Darn good line. Home town kid made good. Especially after he healed up. 

Went ghost in the playoffs

4 minutes ago, K26dp said:

Flowers is a much better defensive catcher and a leader of the staff. We do need to upgrade the position, but it will be better to upgrade for Suzuki than Flowers.

And a one-year deal at a moderate salary cannot be compared at all to the CJ2.0 deal. 

Flowers is an automatic out, I dont care how good he is with the staff, he hit 230 in the reg season and way worse in the playoffs. Hes the reason we lost last night, us not scoring with the bases loaded changed the momentum and I think everyone knew we were in trouble after that. HES A BLACH HOLE IN THE LINEUP

13 hours ago, Black Francis said:

More white hate. I saw nothing but good people with good families having a good time per usual. No hate at that game. No hate against Native Americans but per usual more white Knights who are in it for MONEY crying about nothing. These people use the so called weak to make money. Nothing more. Truth. 

See, you take something that eveyone agrees on... "Jon Heyman is a *****"... and make it political.

White people are not oppressed in the United States of America. Advocating for an actual minority like Native Americans is not white knighting, and it's not about money. 

Sorry, but the concept of white grievance is an absolute perversion. 

jidady likes this

5 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Flowers is an automatic out, I dont care how good he is with the staff, he hit 230 in the reg season and way worse in the playoffs. Hes the reason we lost last night, us not scoring with the bases loaded changed the momentum and I think everyone knew we were in trouble after that. HES A BLACH HOLE IN THE LINEUP

Weird, I was at the game last night and I recall Tyler Flowers scoring after a clutch walk. I don't recall him giving up a home run to Manny Machado or letting a ball fall in front of him in right field. 

Also, he had a .341 OBP this season. That is, by definition, NOT an automatic out. He is also one of the best hitters in the league against left-handed pitchers. So... everything you said is pretty much wrong. 

Ideally he would be a strict back-up catcher, starting about 65-70 games a season rather than the 80+ over the last three years. That is why I want to upgrade from Suzuki, who hits only slightly better and is MUCH worse behind the plate.

jidady likes this

Just now, K26dp said:

Weird, I was at the game last night and I recall Tyler Flowers scoring after a clutch walk. I don't recall him giving up a home run to Manny Machado or letting a ball fall in front of him in right field. 

Also, he had a .341 OBP this season. That is, by definition, NOT an automatic out. He is also one of the best hitters in the league against left-handed pitchers. So... everything you said is pretty much wrong. 

Ideally he would be a strict back-up catcher, starting about 65-70 games a season rather than the 80+ over the last three years. That is why I want to upgrade from Suzuki, who hits only slightly better and is MUCH worse behind the plate.

You were at the game which means i had a better view

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

You were at the game which means i had a better view

So... he did give up that home run and let the ball fall in front of him right? And he didn't walk against Hill and score the go-ahead run? 

Try again, sports fan.

24 minutes ago, K26dp said:

So... he did give up that home run and let the ball fall in front of him right? And he didn't walk against Hill and score the go-ahead run? 

Try again, sports fan.

We scored 2 runs..none of that matters. Momentum, ever heard of it? Huge shift in the gane when the Great Bambi hit that wimpy foul ball

29 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Why bother with this guy?

IMG_0385.JPG.b7c3916077c1f3624dc091ad163e010b.JPG

I used to be positive but after a lifetime of this only happens to ATL and 5 grand spent on the worst loss in sports history..Ya call me a troll, I call.it a fed up fan who asks himself how did I become an ATL fan and knows there is notbing i can do about besides ***** at the awfulness of the 3 franchises

3 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I used to be positive but after a lifetime of this only happens to ATL and 5 grand spent on the worst loss in sports history..Ya call me a troll, I call.it a fed up fan who asks himself how did I become an ATL fan and knows there is notbing i can do about besides ***** at the awfulness of the 3 franchises

Only happens to ATL? Wrong

Fed up? Wrong, you're still crying about it.. If you were fed up, you'd be gone

If you don't know how you became a fan, you never were one..

And lastly, there's always something you can do besides *****.. Get a life!

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Only happens to ATL? Wrong

Fed up? Wrong, you're still crying about it.. If you were fed up, you'd be gone

If you don't know how you became a fan, you never were one..

And lastly, there's always something you can do besides *****.. Get a life!

You dont know me as a fan and how much time in my life i have invested in my teams..at the age of 7 i learned every rule of every sport watching the braves, hawks on tbs and football every sunday until ticket came so i could watch falcons..Watch nfl primetime 3 times a night for 3 min of highlights of the falcons losing. I lived my entire life in washinton fighting off seattle fans. Only time I say bad things is on these boards..Everyone that knows me respects me for staying ATL my entire life. I have lots of friends who were fans of certain teams than switched to sea..I stayed atl..I represent Atl very well up here in the PNW..I VENT ON THESE BOARDS..GET OVER IT!

4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

You dont know me as a fan and how much time in my life i have invested in my teams..at the age of 7 i learned every rule of every sport watching the braves, hawks on tbs and football every sunday until ticket came so i could watch falcons..Watch nfl primetime 3 times a night for 3 min of highlights of the falcons losing. I lived my entire life in washinton fighting off seattle fans. Only time I say bad things is on these boards..Everyone that knows me respects me for staying ATL my entire life. I have lots of friends who were fans of certain teams than switched to sea..I stayed atl..I represent Atl very well up here in the PNW..I VENT ON THESE BOARDS..GET OVER IT!

So you represent ATL very well up there but come on here to do nothing but spew negativity? Then you get upset when we call you out on it?

You're *** backwards!

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

So you represent ATL very well up there but come on here to do nothing but spew negativity? Then you get upset when we call you out on it?

You're *** backwards!

Im not a troll..just a negative ahole..we can start calling each other names if u keep your antics up. If i lived in Atl i wouldnt be on these boards..id express myself to my friends

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

Im not a troll..just a negative ahole..we can start calling each other names if u keep your antics up. If i lived in Atl i wouldnt be on these boards..id express myself to my friends

My antics?! Is that a joke? You're the one admitting to being a negative ahole... Then you get upset when others call you out on it..

Can't believe I wasted my time here.. ****** @K26dp, should have taken my own advice...

Black Francis likes this

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

My antics?! Is that a joke? You're the one admitting to being a negative ahole... Then you get upset when others call you out on it..

Can't believe I wasted my time here.. ****** @K26dp, should have taken my own advice...

I see you picked up where I left off lol. The trolls really came out last night didn’t they? And you’re right. He is a troll. Even if he “likes” ATL sports. He’s trolling. 

5 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Calling me a troll bro..dont act cool, you are not. 

16 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Thank you Braves for a heck of a season.  I did not see us having a chance but I am a proud Braves fan.  Watch out NL in 2019.  

Agreed and I would even say watch out 2019 free agency. We got some money to spend!!

1 hour ago, TRUju2111 said:

We scored 2 runs..none of that matters. Momentum, ever heard of it? Huge shift in the gane when the Great Bambi hit that wimpy foul ball

I hate those shifts in the gane.

5 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

As one of the LA beat writers said, the Braves should just sign guys that throw strikes and they'll be tough.

[censored by Net Nanny]

This situation has been brewing for years.

16 hours ago, Black Francis said:

More white hate. I saw nothing but good people with good families having a good time per usual. No hate at that game. No hate against Native Americans but per usual more white Knights who are in it for MONEY crying about nothing. These people use the so called weak to make money. Nothing more. Truth. 

There are two hypocritical statements against the Braves. Braves get hated on for the fans not supporting the team but then they do and they get hated on for doing the chop. The other is that I never see any hate against the Chiefs or Florida State for doing the same thing.