Falconsfan567

Braves vs. Dodgers (NLDS)

1,741 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I won't be able to watch the final out, can't watch the other team celebrate on our field. Would be nice if the fans gave our boys a Little Big League. 

Fans gave the Braves a nice applause after Freeman struck out to end it.

Malachore likes this

The Dodgers are destined to break their 30 year drought this year just like the Royals 3 years ago. I know it. Good luck to them and the Dodgers fans out there. I get that vibe from that veteran team across their roster. I don't really care who wins the World Series as long as it's NOT the Red Sox because I hate everything associated with Boston. 

Good season Braves. Ahead of schedule with a lot of future young talent, and I believe this year for the Braves was better and more exciting to watch than 2013. It's more so that the future is bright and our youngsters will learn from this experience. If the NL East is tougher next year, then we'll have to handle that pressure too which will help us in the long run. 

Edited by mqg96

48 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

More white hate. I saw nothing but good people with good families having a good time per usual. No hate at that game. No hate against Native Americans but per usual more white Knights who are in it for MONEY crying about nothing. These people use the so called weak to make money. Nothing more. Truth. 

Well it was one exciting season my friends! We all have so much to look forward to.

And I will say the Braves and all of us on these boards are a true Brotherhood!

Hats off, and keep choppin!

Markakis addressed the team for what might be the final time

If this is it his final line in Atlanta is 636 games, .284/.359/.400, 38 HR, 311 RBI, 158 2B's.

putnam6 likes this

2 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Markakis addressed the team for what might be the final time

If this is it his final line in Atlanta is 636 games, .284/.359/.400, 38 HR, 311 RBI, 158 2B's.

Darn good line. Home town kid made good. Especially after he healed up. 

putnam6 likes this

Thanks Markaksis started it all with that walk off home run game one against Philthydelphia.

I watched more Braves game this year than in a long time, message board added to it for sure. Now if AA makes a few moves the rookies mature a bit, going to interesting.

mqg96 and ATL Fan in the DMV like this

Great year, looking forward to next season.  I think Dodgers are only NL team to be able to give the top AL teams a run for their money. 

The 27 walks by Braves pitching is the most ever in an LDS that didn't go 5 games. It's the 4th most if you include those 5 game LDS matchups. Dodgers scored 20 runs, 7 of those reached base due to a walk. As one of the LA beat writers said, the Braves should just sign guys that throw strikes and they'll be tough.

Malachore, jidady and m2Falcons like this