Falconsfan567

Braves vs. Dodgers (NLDS)

1,741 posts in this topic

Before I was fine but now I'm actually depressed. Would have been better for him to have just made an out instead of hitting that foul ball to get my hopes up and have them crushed.

11 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

At least we went down fighting.  I’m comfortable with the fact that the Dodgers are the better team.  I just didn’t want that swept/shutout combo.

This.  I knew the odds were against the Braves, but to see them put up a good fight makes me smile.  The future is **** bright y’all. 

2 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

astro's repeating we good

2 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

astro's will repeat

It's Astros, not astro's There is no need for an apostrophe.

Just now, tl;dr said:

HELLLLL NO. Screw Boston. I want nothing good to happen to that city.

I just hate the Dodgers and Yankees.  I want the Sox to beat the Yankees.  I want to tell people at work in Long Island, NY the Yankees suck.   

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

HELLLLL NO. Screw Boston. I want nothing good to happen to that city.

Yeah seriously, **** that city, they have enough rings for all their **** teams.

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Before I was fine but now I'm actually depressed. Would have been better for him to have just made an out instead of hitting that foul ball to get my hopes up and have them crushed.

It’s ok man. You’re a good dude and a great true fan. You have honor in that regard. The lunatic fringe that is sarcastic and full of hate laugh but that’s a real positive attribute and it matters. It does. 

5 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I just hate the Dodgers and Yankees.  I want the Sox to beat the Yankees.  I want to tell people at work in Long Island, NY the Yankees suck.   

Okay, I bet you are all in on the Sox then lol. It will just make them mad. 

5 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Yeah seriously, **** that city, they have enough rings for all their **** teams.

Would rather see the Saints win the Sup- never mind. Would rather see Boston win the Super Bowl, WS, and NBA Finals before those swamp rats win anything again. 

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Okay, I bet you are all in on the Sox then lol. It will just make them mad. 

Would rather see the Saints win the Sup- never mind. Would rather see Boston win the Super Bowl, WS, and NBA Finals before those swamp rats win anything again. 

Now I can get behind this one.  TOTALLY

tl;dr likes this

I won't be able to watch the final out, can't watch the other team celebrate on our field. Would be nice if the fans gave our boys a Little Big League.