Falconsfan567

I Still Believe!!

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I don’t know. I don’t have an answer.

Well, it's too soon to fire Dan Quinn, but I've lost all hope that he'll ever change. We're almost at the end of year 4 and still have the same glaring issues as year 1. Dan Quinn either isn't learning or he's too stubborn to admit that he needs to learn. I'm also talking about his in-game management.

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well, it's too soon to fire Dan Quinn, but I've lost all hope that he'll ever change. We're almost at the end of year 4 and still have the same glaring issues as year 1. Dan Quinn either isn't learning or he's too stubborn to admit that he needs to learn. I'm also talking about his in-game management.

Definitely agree here!  He seems to think his scheme is fool proof.  Teams have figured out how to attack this scheme with ease.  He definitely seems lost when addressing in game decisions as well as adjusting to what your opponent is throwing at you.  They said they prepared for the Ravens blitzing and also you knew coming in the Ravens were going to run it down your throats.  That’s why I have been saying this team is broken!  

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Definitely agree here!  He seems to think his scheme is fool proof.  Teams have figured out how to attack this scheme with ease.  He definitely seems lost when addressing in game decisions as well as adjusting to what your opponent is throwing at you.  They said they prepared for the Ravens blitzing and also you knew coming in the Ravens were going to run it down your throats.  That’s why I have been saying this team is broken!  

The scheme could be. We just don’t have the right set up for it

21 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The scheme could be. We just don’t have the right set up for it

Exactly because when he ran this in Seattle he had multiple dogs on that defense.  It starts up front where you only have Grady.  Debo and Neal definitely fit but the other pieces don’t IMO.

Knight of God likes this