Falconsfan567

I Still Believe!!

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I don’t know. I don’t have an answer.

Well, it's too soon to fire Dan Quinn, but I've lost all hope that he'll ever change. We're almost at the end of year 4 and still have the same glaring issues as year 1. Dan Quinn either isn't learning or he's too stubborn to admit that he needs to learn. I'm also talking about his in-game management.

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well, it's too soon to fire Dan Quinn, but I've lost all hope that he'll ever change. We're almost at the end of year 4 and still have the same glaring issues as year 1. Dan Quinn either isn't learning or he's too stubborn to admit that he needs to learn. I'm also talking about his in-game management.

Definitely agree here!  He seems to think his scheme is fool proof.  Teams have figured out how to attack this scheme with ease.  He definitely seems lost when addressing in game decisions as well as adjusting to what your opponent is throwing at you.  They said they prepared for the Ravens blitzing and also you knew coming in the Ravens were going to run it down your throats.  That’s why I have been saying this team is broken!  

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Definitely agree here!  He seems to think his scheme is fool proof.  Teams have figured out how to attack this scheme with ease.  He definitely seems lost when addressing in game decisions as well as adjusting to what your opponent is throwing at you.  They said they prepared for the Ravens blitzing and also you knew coming in the Ravens were going to run it down your throats.  That’s why I have been saying this team is broken!  

The scheme could be. We just don’t have the right set up for it

21 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

The scheme could be. We just don’t have the right set up for it

Exactly because when he ran this in Seattle he had multiple dogs on that defense.  It starts up front where you only have Grady.  Debo and Neal definitely fit but the other pieces don’t IMO.

Knight of God likes this

On 10/9/2018 at 5:40 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

Well after a couple of days of reflection I’m trying to find some positives.  They are 1-2 in the NFC which keeps them in the hunt if they can turn this thing around.  Hopefully getting whipped by the Steelers has got this team motivated to play!!

Oh, a bumped thread...funny how we’re still at the same point.

1 hour ago, RealBird! said:

Oh, a bumped thread...funny how we’re still at the same point.

:lol: damm deja vu for real!  Forgot about how we started last year!

On 12/4/2018 at 1:46 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Some things never change.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:03 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Some things never change.

But the question is, one year later do you still believe? I know the idiots Quinn, TD, and Blank do. Consider what would have to happen for us to make playoffs. 

In all cases, we’d have to go 8-0. Ain’t happening  but if it did:

Saints would have to go 2-6 for us to tie for lead in division. Ain’t happening. 

Current wild card qualifiers are 6-2 right now. They’d have to go 3-5 for us to tie for a wild card spot. AND, we’d have to hope no other team below them made a run as well. 

11 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

But the question is, one year later do you still believe? I know the idiots Quinn, TD, and Blank do. Consider what would have to happen for us to make playoffs. 

In all cases, we’d have to go 8-0. Ain’t happening  but if it did:

Saints would have to go 2-6 for us to tie for lead in division. Ain’t happening. 

Current wild card qualifiers are 6-2 right now. They’d have to go 3-5 for us to tie for a wild card spot. AND, we’d have to hope no other team below them made a run as well. 

Did you not see the post I quoted that I made from last December saying I had lost all hope?

8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Did you not see the post I quoted that I made from last December saying I had lost all hope?

That was last December. So nothing has changed? You mean you had no hope after we beat the Eagles and went to 1-1? A lot of people were very optimistic at that point. 

15 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

That was last December. So nothing has changed? You mean you had no hope after we beat the Eagles and went to 1-1? A lot of people were very optimistic at that point. 

Who in the **** are you and why does it matter if I thought the Falcons were good after they beat the Eagles or not?

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Who in the **** are you and why does it matter if I thought the Falcons were good after they beat the Eagles or not?

You said you’d lost ALL hope last December, AND that nothing had changed. This year we were 1-1 after beating a tough Eagle team. Seemed like there was a lot of hope at that point. It was just a question. Jeez, talk about overreaction. 

Edited by Skott Lee

5 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

You said you’d lost ALL hope last December, AND that nothing had changed. This year we were 1-1 after beating a tough Eagle team. Seemed like there was a lot of hope at that point. It was just a question. Jeez, talk about overreaction. 

What do you expect when it feels like you've decided to bump a thread from months ago and then attack me for my opinion?

15 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What do you expect when it feels like you've decided to bump a thread from months ago and then attack me for my opinion?

Attack? Nowhere close to that. I guess I picked the wrong person to engage in a conversation. You obviously are not a very nice person. Most people I’ve engaged with are very pleasant. I’ll stick with them. You are dead to me now and I promise I won’t engage you again. 

1 minute ago, Skott Lee said:

Attack? Nowhere close to that. I guess I picked the wrong person to engage in a conversation. You obviously are not a very nice person. Most people I’ve engaged with are very pleasant. I’ll stick with them. You are dead to me now and I promise I won’t engage you again. 

This post was very passive aggressive and I'm an extremely nice person!! But no skin off my back! Selah!

48 minutes ago, Skott Lee said: