Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byrdman242424

Trufant sucks.

31 posts in this topic

1 off day with an injured Defense. He usually blankets receivers where we wouldn't even know the dude exists...

Trufant wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the strike zone. Oh wait. It has on several occasions and he drops it! Talk about someone who needs some reps in practice on catching a ball? Is our coaching staff as bling as he is?

Flying Falcon likes this

Trufant is fine but I wonder why we kept going man in those short passing yard situations. Its like they knew we would be man and hit the route that created the natural pic. It happened 3 times same route 

1 hour ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Said it 4 years ago, and it's still true today. Dude was never "elite" or even good. He played in the slot all game and their number guy had a CAREER day on him. Dude sucks and we're stuck with him. What a day, what a day.

Never been on the Tru train. Can't play a slant. Always trying to guard the end zone and getting beat on ins and outs. Couldn't catch a pick if it bit him in the as. Decent corner but not worth what he's getting paid. Alf is better but he got his as lit today too. Poole too. Think Quinn should go all in on DLine next year if he's gonna rush four. You need four as beaters to do that. Then you can cover up some of the mistakes on the back end. Dalton was comfortable in at least three of the four quarters.

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Didn't we make a 3rd down stop an then Tru list his cool and got flagged for a PF?

Dummy!! Fouled on dead ball after Cincy conversion. 

Poole was the one who got flagged for a hit on defenseless player way after the ball was even dropped and that could have been 4th down for them but, they got automatic 1st down.

This team has no discipline on defense.

This team lacks skill sets on defense.

This offense lacks GRIT to FINISH GAME when it absolutely needed in 4th quarter.

This team doesnt know how to keep leads.

This team lacks S.T playmakers.

This team finds new creative ways to lose games.

Im pro at algorithms and the stats I have for them are absolutely earth shattering.

Hope you have found a new hobby mate.

sdogg likes this

Trufant, good sized athlete who looks the part but my goodness does he play off every play. It doesn't matter who he is covering he is always off enough for a first or td. Thanks td for the great pick in truant. 

11 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

You’ve been saying that about Matt Ryan for years. He’s making a fool out of you right now. 

I’d change the subject too. 

Is he? I'm sure the Chief's defense is pretty bad, but somehow....never-mind. 

28 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Never been on the Tru train. Can't play a slant. Always trying to guard the end zone and getting beat on ins and outs. Couldn't catch a pick if it bit him in the as. Decent corner but not worth what he's getting paid. Alf is better but he got his as lit today too. Poole too. Think Quinn should go all in on DLine next year if he's gonna rush four. You need four as beaters to do that. Then you can cover up some of the mistakes on the back end. Dalton was comfortable in at least three of the four quarters.

"Rock Alford" . I like the why he denies flags every game. You know its coming

Dan Quinn's SeaHawk scheme requires:

1) a helluva D- Line, and

2) a Hall of Fame short FS with 4.3 speed playing CF like Andruw Jones,

3) 2 6'3" phyiscal and smart CBs.

42 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Dummy!! Fouled on dead ball after Cincy conversion. 

Poole was the one who got flagged for a hit on defenseless player way after the ball was even dropped and that could have been 4th down for them but, they got automatic 1st down.

This team has no discipline on defense.

This team lacks skill sets on defense.

This offense lacks GRIT to FINISH GAME when it absolutely needed in 4th quarter.

This team doesnt know how to keep leads.

This team lacks S.T playmakers.

This team finds new creative ways to lose games.

Im pro at algorithms and the stats I have for them are absolutely earth shattering.

Hope you have found a new hobby mate.

It's insane we can't win these last minute game on the line games. This starts with the HC. And yeah, our players have no discipline at all. Again, that's on the HC. 

Malachore likes this

It really is odd that he can't seem to catch the ball. 

He looks like Mickey Mouse out there with those huge catcher's mitts he wears on game day. 

Image result for desmond trufant team pics  Image result for mickey mouse

Edited by WornOutFalconFan

4 minutes ago, Rise said:

"Rock Alford" . I like the why he denies flags every game. You know its coming

Dan Quinn's SeaHawk scheme requires:

1) a helluva D- Line, and

2) a Hall of Fame short FS with 4.3 speed playing CF like Andruw Jones,

3) 2 6'3" phyiscal and smart CBs.

True. The DLine is nowhere near what he needs despite the "best roster in the league" claim by TATF. I'm loving what I'm seeing from Krazee. I think his arrow is pointing up. Definitely better than Suave'. Dude is a play about to happen in pretty much every game. Quinn wants some big corners. Dimi whiffed on Jailing Collins. Might have a hit with Oliver. Needs to do a deal with SEA. Send Tru back home. Throw in Julio. Get Thomas and a couple first rounders.

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

It's insane we can't win these last minute game on the line games. This starts with the HC. And yeah, our players have no discipline at all. Again, that's on the HC. 

When Smitty gets fired in TB Dan Quinn needs to hire him as a quality control coach to come in and cut down his penalties. Quinn is not coaching that aspect and it's flat out killin us. Should be 4-0. :angry:

sdogg likes this

42 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Is he? I'm sure the Chief's defense is pretty bad, but somehow....never-mind. 

Do you even know who we played today?

JDaveG likes this

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

When Smitty gets fired in TB Dan Quinn needs to hire him as a quality control coach to come in and cut down his penalties. Quinn is not coaching that aspect and it's flat out killin us. Should be 4-0. :angry:

You think Smitty would come back here?

Edited by WornOutFalconFan

I think Alford has looked way worse than Trufant has this season. Alford won't tackle, and is getting burnt regularly now. The secondary is straight trash this year. I'd expect Rocky and Tru to be leaders on this banged up D, but instead their play is just not inspiring at all. I guess they're (Rocky and Tru) only as good when the front sevn is solid. Very disappointing. 

Edited by 4dabirds

1 hour ago, Grimes said:

1 off day with an injured Defense. He usually blankets receivers where we wouldn't even know the dude exists...

Yeah.

In 2016.