Byrdman242424

I was with DQ until today. It's on you, man. (Images to follow)

39 posts in this topic

I've always been a DQ fan. But today proved just how lost or stuck DQ is in some of his philosophies, that may ultimately give us no shot at capitalizing on an elite offense this season. 

DQ making the statement and decision on not bringing in Reid was just dumb. Our secondary today consisted of Poole at SS, moving Tru-FAKE to slot, and the rookie corner outside. So instead of making a one player decision to help one problem, you MOVE a player and create 3 MORE problems on TOP of the ones we already have. Tru-FAKE is bad, but is HORRIBLE in the slot. HORRIBLE. To see him get beat time, after time, after time, again was just getting old. Nothing new. But you decided to pay this guy. Another topic. Another day.

But what REALLY got me off the DQ bus is that deep down he probably believes these guys can actually play at this "elite" level. He actually believes that he can strike gold AGAIN with potentially another Debo or Keke. BRUH. NO. I don't care about what they look like at practice, brotherhood, NONE OF IT. These dudes still can't lineup correctly pre-snap. And it's WEEK FRICKIN 4. And you're a defensive guy?? 

Then that TD play to AJ for the game you call ZONE and they have AJ GREEN on the side with the rookie corner and the new SS, Brian Poole. But you'd been calling man all second half. It's basically the last play of the game. Just play man! I don't get it.

I like DQ. I believe he's done a GREAT job of drafting talent for this team, but dude, you should've made a move. Now it's a week to late, and we are who we are moving forward.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Now hold on 567, Images to follow....so let’s anxiously hold our breath!

:ninja:

This place is almost worse right now than it was when Vick went to jail.

Vandy likes this

57 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I’m with you guys 100%...but had no idea how full this outhouse was till it was turned over and all this mess spilled out into view! Dang, the mess just keeps oozing...

mfaulk57158 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL not even remotely close. These forums should have honestly been shut down.

That’s what happens when you blow the Super Bowl worse than anyone has in history.

Thats what happens when your fans can NEVER say ‘there’s no way they can lose this one.’

That’s What happens when your fans have to constantly say ‘please someone make a play. Someone make a turnover’ at the end of games and you watch the other team walk down the field and win the game... and when it’s the Falcons turn to do it.   They can’t.

It’s this bad because this is what happens when you lose hope.  This is what happens when dreams die

I can't take anyone seriously who refuses to call players by their names. That has never sit well with me.

It's funny how you are on the same page with the things i mention but though you say i need mental help? I would appreciate if you stop being a perpetrating piece of dung and stop reading my post... you read my post and you insult me but when I read yours, you're saying the same things that I say  just in different ways. I just don't understand your logic buddy lol

Edited by Atownbrave

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

That’s what happens when you blow the Super Bowl worse than anyone has in history.

Thats what happens when your fans can NEVER say ‘there’s no way they can lose this one.’

That’s What happens when your fans have to constantly say ‘please someone make a play. Someone make a turnover’ at the end of games and you watch the other team walk down the field and win the game... and when it’s the Falcons turn to do it.   They can’t.

It’s this bad because this is what happens when you lose hope.  This is what happens when dreams die

LOL! Boy, didn't realize sports was that important.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL! Boy, didn't realize sports was that important.

Okay so you're going to laugh at the guy because he's passionate... that's the reason why our defense sucks because we got guys like you on it "no passion" and, "spineless drag queens" lmao

Edited by Atownbrave
BamaBirdLady likes this

Best point you made was everybody was playing out of their normal position.  Without question they should have at least given Reid a workout.  I appreciate him having faith in his guys but after today I hope he realizes he made a huge mistake thinking they could just change positions.  Poole has been solid, but today he was absolutely awful.  Trufant has always been overrated but adequate.. today, atrocious.  Alford is a penalty machine.  

Edited by Road Warrior

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It’s not but stuff like that’s kind of important when rooting for a team.  

The thing that broke me as far as being able to take a step back and see sports for what it really is was the Super Bowl. I had no choice but to get over it the next day when I was sitting in Biology class and my teacher made a joke about it. It was either laugh or get mad. I choose to laugh because had I gotten mad, well that would have been a long 2 hours. I also made the decision that day to stop watching and listening to sports talk. Amazing how much less stress I put myself under without all that junk. I still get frustrated from time to time and yell and cuss at the TV, but it doesn't warp my sense of prospective anymore. It doesn't cause me to be a sour puss to those around me. That's just ridiculous.

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

Ok, let's just skip to the 4th quarter and the last drive. Let's look at Trufant at the top in the slot on Boyd. First of all, I've always HATED his stance. He's just flat, not bend at the hips and hands on his frickin thighs. The fluff??

So at the snap of the ball look at EVERYONE ELSE and then look at Trufant in the middle. It's 3rd and dang 1. WHY are you bailing?? Everyone else is PLASTERED to their man. EXCEPT for Trufant. He's 3 yards in a bail technique on 3rd and 1. He's so trash.

Falcon Trufant 1.png

Falcons Trufant 2.png

Edited by Byrdman242424
Images

14 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I can't take anyone seriously who refuses to call players by their names. That has never sit well with me.

Sorry but my TruCant was perfect after his missed interception 

PokerSteve likes this

Brydman, totally agree with ya, I kept thinking the same thing and telling my bud that watching the game.  I don't get why coach doesn't bench Trufant and let somebody else give it a go. 

14 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This. I get that people are frustrated, but if you want to be taken seriously, speak like an adult. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

This was right after that offensive holding call they got that took them back. First play. Trufant in the slot....again. This time it looks like he has a better idea of how to play man. So we think....

Trufant again.png

Edited by Byrdman242424

Been saying this about Trufart, dude plays too passive and too soft. He played the same coverage on MT and Brees lit him up. Can't give cushions on 3rd and shorts, I don't know if its a coaching issue but needs to be fixed.