The Falcon Jedi Knight

The Atlanta Falcons do not define my life any more

38 posts in this topic

This team .... i dont know if its God Hates the Falcons or Hates us Fans ... I cant take this emotional roller coaster any more.

Right now i want to go punch some one. But Im not. Im going to find other things to do that make me Happy.

This Team ... i dont have a healthy enough heart to take it any more. So from now on , Im just going to laugh and make fun of it. Because if i dont, then i will die.

There is more to life than Falcons. But today it sucked the wind out of me. I did not feel this deflated even after Saints loss. But it is a long season (we are 25% done though) and anything can happen. DanQ may come to his senses and get some folks who know howto play D and not just run around.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

10 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

This team .... i dont know if its God Hates the Falcons or Hates us Fans ... I cant take this emotional roller coaster any more.

Right now i want to go punch some one. But Im not. Im going to find other things to do that make me Happy.

This Team ... i dont have a healthy enough heart to take it any more. So from now on , Im just going to laugh and make fun of it. Because if i dont, then i will die.

Thats what im doing this yr, our defense looked lost and confused

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

Don't ever let any sporting event or competition or team define you or your life. It is mindless entertainment and nothing that has anything to do with you or your life. Keep things in perspective. At the end of the day, the Falcons winning will not improve your standard of living or your quality of life. We probably need to re-think how we value professional sports in our society. It is why people complain about the salaries of these athletes, yet the fans are the ones emptying their life savings or getting into debt for season tickets and merchandise (or getting into fights and arguments over sports - WOW!). 

I have heard reports of domestic abuse increasing in cities/towns where the home team lost, especially if it was to a rival or in the playoffs. I have heard of people drinking themselves to near death or doing drugs to feel better about their favorite team's loss. That is non-sense. Don't be like this: not saying you are, though.

Perspective.

4 minutes ago, quint_falcfan_98 said:

After the 28-3 debacle Ive been numb to this team. I watch too see my favorite players and hope for the best. LOL

Edited by Halcon-1

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Why did they ever define your life?

If that was the case I’m surprised you’re still with us buddy.

You put enough into this crap that it defines you in many ways. You’re faking the funk. 

PokerSteve likes this