Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WornOutFalconFan

Dan Q looks lost

74 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Too early. Let’s see what the DQ, MM and the defense does next week. Not looking good and alias next week will be start panicking time.

There's no way in **** this abortion of a team win in Pittsburgh. 

4 minutes ago, etherdome said:

The QB was trying to regain control of the ball that HE (himself) believed was fumbled.  His left hand hit the ball.  That constitutes a fumble.  

No it doesn't. The ball was coming forward so it's counted as a pass. Thats the rule. Y'all wanna move the goalpost.

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

You must love the Tuck Rule.

I don't have an opinion on it dude. It's the rule as is I'm not gonna cry over it and try to make up reasons on why it doesn't apply so it will help my team. The ball was coming forward so they called it a pass, get over it. Idk why y'all want Quinn to throw a hissy fit to the refs they won't change it for him. Morons.

16 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Dude that was a forward pass are you blind?

No bruh that was not. The tuck rule doesn't apply anymore.

You can clearly see Andy's right hand try to grip the ball and his left hand come up to bring the ball in. He was initially trying to throw it and then changed his mind. Once he gets to the point of trying to bring the ball in, then it's a fumble.

Flying Falcon and Mojojojo like this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

I don't have an opinion on it dude. It's the rule as is I'm not gonna cry over it and try to make up reasons on why it doesn't apply so it will help my team. The ball was coming forward so they called it a pass, get over it. Idk why y'all want Quinn to throw a hissy fit to the refs they won't change it for him. Morons.

Bruh look at all the people agreeing with me. I'll leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

No bruh that was not. The tuck rule doesn't apply anymore.

You can clearly see Andy's right hand try to grip the ball and his left hand come up to bring the ball in. He was initially trying to throw it and then changed his mind. Once he gets to the point of trying to bring the ball in, then it's a fumble.

He doesn't change his mind until AFTER the ball has come out. 

Just now, Falcanuck said:

You should give up. What you just typed was Billy Madison level of stupid.

"People agree so I'm right" lol and I'm the stupid one... :rolleyes: :munch:

Regaining control or attempting a pass should be quite easy to spot. 

Dumb rule, dumb interpretation, it doesn't matter. 

The last two weeks have felt like the Miami game from 2013 all over again. Clock ticks down, stuck in no man's land.

3 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

*calls someone a child*

*pseudonym: Yo_Lover*

Call it how I see it, if you acted your age and not your shoe size I wouldn't have said it.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Call it how I see it, if you acted your age and not your shoe size I wouldn't have said it.

Whenever someone brings up age on these boards, I immediately know I am talking to an 18-year-old. 

Flying Falcon and dfsutton like this

31 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

the "forward pass" is the biggest joke of a call EVER

**** THE NFL

Call them and let them know! I’m sure they care! 

31 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

That obvious fumble would've enraged an actual good coach. Quinn lets the refs walk all over the Falcons and I'm tired of it.

Exactly. I’m tired of seeing the emotionless DQ on the sideline. 

Hes such a great defensive coach but when they are sucking hind tit you don’t see home going over there on the sideline coaching them up. 

He lets the refs walk over us, calling our DBs for every little contact while jones Sanu and Ridley are getting molested with no calls. 

I just want to see some emotion. I want to see so I know he’s actively aware and trying to correct the BS we see, instead he’s an emotionless meat sack on the sideline. And then he repeats he same BS to the media with every presser

1 minute ago, JKH5785 said:

Exactly. I’m tired of seeing the emotionless DQ on the sideline. 

Hes such a great defensive coach but when they are sucking hind tit you don’t see home going over there on the sideline coaching them up. 

He lets the refs walk over us, calling our DBs for every little contact while jones Sanu and Ridley are getting molested with no calls. 

I just want to see some emotion. I want to see so I know he’s actively aware and trying to correct the BS we see, instead he’s an emotionless meat sack on the sideline. And then he repeats he same BS to the media with every presser

Bingo. Bill has more emotion than DQ, it's nuts.

4 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Whenever someone brings up age on these boards, I immediately know I am talking to an 18-year-old. 

When someone resorts to name calling I know I'm dealing with a child, which is why I said it. Lol.

13 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He doesn't change his mind until AFTER the ball has come out. 

No look at his right hand make the attempt to grip at the ball. He was 100% trying to bring the ball in for security because he second guessed the throw.

He was throwing the ball to Boyd on a timing route. Because of Takk's disruption he wanted to bring the ball in and run out the right side of the pocket.

I will say this about the fumble. Last year Ryan had the same play against buffalo and the ball went 15 yards down the field. 

Daltons ball landed down at his feet. 

Ryan was a fumble and dalton was incomplete. I don’t know anymore. Doesn’t make sense

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

No look at his right hand make the attempt to grip at the ball. He was 100% trying to bring the ball in for security because he second guessed the throw.

He was throwing the ball to Boyd on a timing route. Because of Takk's disruption he wanted to bring the ball in and run out the right side of the pocket.

Did you ask him about it? Is that what Dalton told you?

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

When someone resorts to name calling I know I'm dealing with a child, which is why I said it. Lol.

Buddy, I can do this all day. Get off your high-horse, hypocrite. Lord knows you haven't been a saint on these boards.

Just now, Falcanuck said:

Buddy, I can do this all day. Get off your high-horse, hypocrite. Lord knows you haven't been a saint on these boards.

Never said I was :munch:

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

No it doesn't. The ball was coming forward so it's counted as a pass. Thats the rule. Y'all wanna move the goalpost.

The ball moves forward not only during the act of a pass but also when the QB pats it with his other hand to "fake pump" or simply to tuck the ball back in to continue the play.  

In this case, the ball was bobbled by the QB, thanks to Beasley, and the QB was trying to regain control of the ball with his left hand.  

That was a fumble.  The Bengals caught a major break with that call.  But, that is not why we lost the game.  

Our defense should not have allowed the Bengals to march down the field and score a TD.  Trufant should have intercepted the ball to win the game.  Matt Ryan should have found Hooper wide open in the end zone to seal the game.  Mistakes in multiples.  This team is not well-coached.  They make bone-headed mistakes far too often.  

This team has many holes and, so far, has not shown play-off potential.  

Vandy likes this

Quinn is a great teacher and motivator but game day coaching is NOT his forte at all. Said it last week unless they adopt a TOP offense to keep the defense off the field halfway decent offenses will abuse them. Pittsburgh got a halfway decent offense BTW. I know slowing the offense is counter intuitive but defense is not only lost but it is gassed at the end of games.