Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WornOutFalconFan

Dan Q looks lost

74 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

That gets old in NFL fast. Mike Smith had more injuries to deal with in 2013 & 2014. This was a winnable game.

And we went 4-12 and 6-10. We are gonna have a losing year. 

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

He tried to save it after it came out when he hand was going FORWARD. Oh no... Internet bad mad called me stupid, what will I do :sadwave:

Because he fumbled.... 

How can you not see that you are arguing FOR me, not against me.

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

what frustrates me just about as much as anything with him...he never argues his case or fights for this team out there. he's always sitting there with this thump up his *** while we get screwed over. I'm sick of that. 

Ive been saying the same thing for weeks...its frustrating

1 minute ago, DMT11 said:

Vic hit it out, yes his arm was going but u know **** well thats a fumble, your being a contrarian for the sake of it again.

How dude? If his arm is going forward how is it a fumble? The rule literally says if the arm is going forward it's a pass.

Just now, Falcanuck said:

Because he fumbled.... 

How can you not see that you are arguing FOR me, not against me.

How is it a fumble when his arm is moving forward? Explain that then.

2 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

what frustrates me just about as much as anything with him...he never argues his case or fights for this team out there. he's always sitting there with this thump up his *** while we get screwed over. I'm sick of that. 

Exactly. Every good coach I have ever watched has stuck up for his team except Dan Quinn. Even Mike Smith did. He fought DeAngelo Hall on the sidelines once lmfao. Quinn just lets his team get **** on.

13 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

At the end of the game he had a "what am I gonna do" look on his face.

I feel bad for the guy

I don't Arthur Blank to do what he does best let sorry coaches go

This team has major discipline problems. It's one of the most penalized teams in the nfl. That HAS TO BE on the head coach, no matter who or no matter what. 

This defense is the worst (or the 2nd worst?) - that has to be on DQ too (not bc he's head coach) bc he prides himself on talking about defense. 

rogueleadersf likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

How dude? If his arm is going forward how is it a fumble? The rule literally says if the arm is going forward it's a pass.

Its a very subjective call, but his arm is not going forward in a throwing motion, its just moving forward like hes gonna pat the ball, or just in general he doesnt have the ball back far enough to even wind up to throw it man. jesus christ

dfsutton likes this

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

How is it a fumble when his arm is moving forward? Explain that then.

I can't help you. You clearly are trolling or have never played a sport in your life. If you can't watch that play and see how Dalton clearly wasn't attempting to throw that ball after Beasley hit his arm, I simply cannot help you.

10 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

the "forward pass" is the biggest joke of a call EVER

**** THE NFL

The QB's left hand hit the ball before it went down to the ground.  That constitutes a fumble.  A forward pass does not come close to the contralateral hand.  

SMH. 

14 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I feel bad for the guy

I don't. He deliberately did not improve the D. Who the heck is Oliver? If he keeps up the mentality that he is some kinda super duper coach who can scheme his way out of a bad D then he is up for more "lost" games and actual "losses". This sucks.

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

The QB was trying to regain control of the ball that HE (himself) believed was fumbled.  His left hand hit the ball.  That constitutes a fumble.  

16 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I feel bad for the guy

I don't feel an ounce of sorry for him or a lick of sympathy. He has no dog in him. He lets players commit dumb penalties without chewing butt. He doesn't work the refs. He is too busy trying to be a player's coach and the players' best friend.

5 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

And we went 4-12 and 6-10. We are gonna have a losing year. 

Too early. Let’s see what the DQ, MM and the defense does next week. Not looking good and alias next week will be start panicking time.

5 minutes ago, DMT11 said:

Its a very subjective call, but his arm is not going forward in a throwing motion, its just moving forward like hes gonna pat the ball, or just in general he doesnt have the ball back far enough to even wind up to throw it man. jesus christ

Yes he did :lol: he was leaning back and about to throw. But the rule says the ball has to be coming forward. That's it. And it was.

Like Julio said weeks ago.....What do you mean LOOKS LIKE a reception?!

What do you mean LOOKS LOST?!

He can't see the forest for his own EGO it seems!

Duke Riley?  The 4-2-5 Defense?  Personell Decisions or lack thereof…...we are officially in the wilderness people!

5 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

I can't help you. You clearly are trolling or have never played a sport in your life. If you can't watch that play and see how Dalton clearly wasn't attempting to throw that ball after Beasley hit his arm, I simply cannot help you.

The ball was coming forward was it not? That's the rule dude. Yes or no?

14 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I like the bizarre fan narratives. So many great coaches right here on the board!

Fans can do and say as they please. They can complain, gripe, rejoice, and jump and down and rant and rave. They are FANS! The product on the field the past two weeks, specifically on defense, is unacceptable. It is illogical to insinuate that fans have to be great head coaching-caliber material to critique the team or even complain. That is what makes them fanatics. Simply because you disagree doesn't make you more or less a fan than anyone else. People handle their team losing differently.