Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WornOutFalconFan

Dan Q looks lost

74 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

That obvious fumble would've enraged an actual good coach. Quinn lets the refs walk all over the Falcons and I'm tired of it.

What obvious fumble dude?

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

What obvious fumble dude?

The one where Dalton tried to tuck the ball back into his hands and it slipped out? Perhaps you weren't watching.

Mojojojo likes this

Just now, Falcanuck said:

The one where Dalton tried to tuck the ball back into his hands and it slipped out? Perhaps you weren't watching.

Dude that was a forward pass are you blind?

Don’t feel bad. He’s stealing $5 million a year from Arthur Blank, and Arthur loves him for it.

Dude figures out how to get highly paid for sucking at his job and hide it from the 1 guy that matters.

We should all be taking notes!

It's a bit like calling jam a liquid. It isn't, and I'm still pissed off.

2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Hes lost the 3 players that make this defense go. They should send me a jersey at this point. It literally cant get worse.

That gets old in NFL fast. Mike Smith had more injuries to deal with in 2013 & 2014. This was a winnable game.

rogueleadersf likes this

So Dalton was trying to pass the ball into his left hand? OK buddy.

Dude he didn't bring up the left hand until after the ball came out. He was trying to save it. 

You're homerism is blinding you.

He tried to save.... what? The fumble?????

You're stupid, but I didn't think this stupid.

He tried to save it after it came out when he hand was going FORWARD. Oh no... Internet bad mad called me stupid, what will I do :sadwave:

7 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

That obvious fumble would've enraged an actual good coach. Quinn lets the refs walk all over the Falcons and I'm tired of it.

what frustrates me just about as much as anything with him...he never argues his case or fights for this team out there. he's always sitting there with this thump up his *** while we get screwed over. I'm sick of that. 

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Dude that was a forward pass are you blind?

Vic hit it out, yes his arm was going but u know **** well thats a fumble, your being a contrarian for the sake of it again.

rogueleadersf likes this