ryantlanta

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

This is worst than the saints defense from a few years ago and it blows. I hope Mm gets fired for this embarrassment. I  ashamed right now to be a fan of this team and watch this and 1 stuff.

Why should anyone get fired for us losing our starting SS, FS, MLB, and now we can't even have Takk and Beasley at the same time. How is that a coaches fault?

13 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why should anyone get fired for us losing our starting SS, FS, MLB, and now we can't even have Takk and Beasley at the same time. How is that a coaches fault?

are you even watching this effense? no effense should be getting the D this bad I don't care what players you lose. We only lost  3 players not the entire D, and we are SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOO bad.

19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

all defenses deal with injuries and still made adjustments and look semi competent, we are worse than cancer right now.

6 minutes ago, osiruz said:

are you even watching this effense? no effense should be getting the D this bad I don't care what players you lose. We only lost  3 players not the entire D, and we are SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOO bad.

You lost your leader who gets everyone in position and stops big plays, no we are giving up big plays. You lost your best coverage linebacker and now we are gashed over the middle. And you lost your enforcer who stops the run and now we can't stop the run.

We lost the most important players on defense. 

23 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Cause if you know the person behind them can't do the job then you as the DC should have got rid of them in the offseason or during preseason! Then bring in some other people that play the scheme better than what we have right now!

10 minutes ago, abstract said:

Our dline should be getting more pressure than this.  Vic Beasley is a bust.

Our D-line is actually getting some pressure but when Dalton can throw the ball almost as soon as he gets it from the center for a free 10 yards across the middle of the field or a TD deep because our CB's are giving them free releases at the los theirs not much they can do.   But i have seen them get pressure quite a few times and almost get the sack.

25 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

The result shouldn’t be 3-3 on 3rd down, 2 total incomplete passes, 4 touchdowns on 4 possessions, and 10 yards per play average. This is pretty much the definition of failure