SacFalcFan

OSU at Penn State.. whiteout!!

15 posts in this topic

Been to a few whiteouts.  Good school, great atmosphere, great people and worth the trip.  Penn St does it right.  Go PSU! 

53 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Maybe I'm just being picky because I hate Penn State with a burning passion.

Me, too. Since 1983. But I do like Todd Blackledge, though. Odd.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Thanks for nothing Penn State. Typical Big 10 BS. Penn State up 26-13 in the 4th quarter and lost. Northwestern up 17-0 and lost.

What a terrible play call on 4th and 5 with game on the line.  How do you call an RPO run there?  How do you take the ball out of McSorley’s hands?

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Of course Herbie homer has Ohio State as the 2nd best team in the nation.

I thought OSU was better than what they showed tonight.   Haskins looked average tonight.

Just now, g-dawg said:

I thought OSU was better than what they showed tonight.   Haskins looked average tonight.

They're not. Just got Urban's golden horseshoe shoved where the sun don't shine.

g-dawg likes this

I don't know how anyone can say Haskins is among the nation's best QB's after watching him tonight. Dude was super inaccurate with anything more than 5 yards downfield. His WR's bailed him out big time tonight.

And don't get me started on James Franklin. Was coaching malpractice with some of his decisions he made tonight. Not even counting that 4th and 5 play....

1. The 2 point play was a disgrace. 
2. The number of punts inside the Penn State 40. You are at home. You were an underdog. Go for it.
3. Why did you not go for it when you were up 26-21 late in the 4th? Go for it. Don't suck.
4. You wasted a timeout to run that 4th and 5 play. Completely wasted it.

James Franklin showed tonight that he is not among the nation's elite in coaching. 

Oh, and Urban Meyer is still a total scum bag. 

g-dawg likes this

22 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I don't know how anyone can say Haskins is among the nation's best QB's after watching him tonight. Dude was super inaccurate with anything more than 5 yards downfield. His WR's bailed him out big time tonight.

And don't get me started on James Franklin. Was coaching malpractice with some of his decisions he made tonight. Not even counting that 4th and 5 play....

1. The 2 point play was a disgrace. 
2. The number of punts inside the Penn State 40. You are at home. You were an underdog. Go for it.
3. Why did you not go for it when you were up 26-21 late in the 4th? Go for it. Don't suck.
4. You wasted a timeout to run that 4th and 5 play. Completely wasted it.

James Franklin showed tonight that he is not among the nation's elite in coaching. 

Oh, and Urban Meyer is still a total scum bag. 

Two years in a row Penn State couldn’t hold 4th qtr lead vs Buckeyes.