Unkn0wn

Braves @ Phillies

67 posts in this topic

Sometimes you've got to tip your cap to the opposing pitcher. Eickhoff just carved up Flowers there. 2 get me over curveballs for strikes 1 and 2 followed by 2 strikeout curveballs that Flowers was cable to lay off before getting busted inside with a fastball for strike 3 looking. I like Flowers was expecting another curveball there.

200 strikeouts for Folty!! I said before the season he would get 200 innings pitched and 200 strikeouts. He's gonna come up short on the 200 innings but he's got the 200 strikeouts!!

Drew4719 likes this

Folty is on my fantasy team in a VERY competitive head to head. In the finals. He’s helped me so much this year. Yeah I get it...sometimes it was tough but he’s my dude. (Not even close to my best) but a nice 5 in fantasy and number 1! In my Braves heart!

That's what I don't understand about pitchers sometimes. They get too cute. Couzens wasn't going to come close to hitting Folty's fastball with how slow and long his swing is and yet we threw him all those sliders. Just dumb.

Ender was safe!! But the reason he didn't complain about it was because he knew that the Braves would get screwed on replay. That's why he had the look of disbelief on his face.