Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

The best thing that could happen for Falcons fans before January

52 posts in this topic

The Braves win the World Series. Period. I think a lot of Falcons fans believe the city of Atlanta is cursed and it's understandable because of the 23 year Championship drought. If the Braves win it all I think we will feel more relaxed as a fan base. We won't be as negative. I hope the Braves win the Championship this year so Falcons fans won't feel cursed. I hope the Falcons and Braves both win it the same year. The city of Atlanta deserves it.

Naah, they'd just be on here complaining that the Braves had used up all the sports luck for the city.

Best thing to happen would be Ryan channeling his inner Peyton Manning , throwing for 5000 yards, 40+ TD and just outscoring teams until Jones gets back. Then keeping that pace up in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, stingbee said:

Atlanta United has a better chance than the Braves. 

After the loss of the Thrashers, ATLUD being this good so early in their existence has made up for it.

I’m a diehard Braves fan so yes it would be amazing. I love them and the Falcons equally so this could lessen the sting of having a decimated defense that has probably cursed our Falcons season. That said, the bullpen and starting pitching are way, way too inconsistent to be even thinking World Series this year. And as an Atlanta fan, I’ve come to terms thinking we’d prolly choke anyway lol.

11 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Braves win the World Series. Period. I think a lot of Falcons fans believe the city of Atlanta is cursed and it's understandable because of the 23 year Championship drought. If the Braves win it all I think we will feel more relaxed as a fan base. We won't be as negative. I hope the Braves win the Championship this year so Falcons fans won't feel cursed. I hope the Falcons and Braves both win it the same year. The city of Atlanta deserves it.

**** the braves. since they moved to cobb without the though of the vets out here with PTSD that had to or are in the process of moving because of the fireworks all times of night. along with the extra traffic, which was already bad here. I could care less if they won anything.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

8 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

LA DODGERS BABY!!

I love nothing more than seeing the Peyton manning of baseball in Kershaw win all the regular season awards and lose first thing in the playoffs lmaoo 

#GoBraves 

giphy.gif

Malachore likes this

53 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

If ATLUD fail to win the MLS cup the city is gonna be in full melt down mode with the possibility of Tata leaving after the season lol 

gonna be a real crap fest starting in October 

Nah. "This city" has seen it all before too many times. There will be no meltdown.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:59 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I'm a huge Braves fan and even though more than likely Braves won't win it all it sure would be a great story if they did because it would give Falcons fans and possibly the Falcons players hope and huge amounts of confidence to actually go all the way in a playoffs to make it to Atlanta and win the Superbowl

Falcons Fan MVP likes this