Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

You don't give up garbage yards in first half.

srsly, you just had to actually mention this.......wow.

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

U still have anything to say after the way they are shredding apart Zimmmers top defense. 

What does that have to do with what I said?

Rams are now tied for sacks with Atlanta, with an extra game played.

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

Im suggesting Rams a complete football team which superior than Falcons at the moment. 

Facts are facts. 

LOL!!! You cannot say that you are "suggesting" something and then pass it off as a fact. It doesn't work like that.

falconidae likes this

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Lol a lot of teams are not gonna be running on a front with Suh and Donald. 

Cook has yet to hit 100 yards....for the season.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!!! You cannot say that you are "suggesting" something and then pass it off as a fact. It doesn't work like that.

Its my opinion based on facts presented infront.

You could have alternative facts. Lol! 

We can agree to disagree...cant we?

25 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You act like painting helmets is such an issue. But whatever dude. It's clear you're just *****ing at me just to ***** because you don't agree with me. It's fine to not agree with me. Just leave it at that.

Do you really not see how much time and resources would be wasted to paint a helmet 5 times a year just to please you? It's stupid.

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

Rams are like a freaky mix of the 2012 and 2016 Falcons.

Amen! Hybrid version....probably will go deep in playoffs ...good for them! 

They have playmakers everywhere and are healthy unit as of now.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah what are 23 spots in a 32 team ranking?

Have you looked at who the Rams have played vs. who the Falcons have played? Are you watching the game tonight? The Rams have played the teams that rank 32nd, 28th, 8th, and 22nd in the NFL in points scored. The Falcons meanwhile have played teams that rank 22nd, 13th and 2nd in points scored this year and face a Bengals team on Sunday that ranks 6th. I would hope the Rams stats look much better than the Falcons.

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Except they never had a D-line nearly as good as the Rams.

After Superbowl Apocalypse 

Thought we would invest heavy in trenches to abuse QBs....

Oh well.....embrace the suck!

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

You can if you score pretty much at will and you then are taking away opponent running game...

What else they are gonna do??

Play ping pong on sidelines...

Its Kirk Cousins...he only knows how to throw thats about it.

Still doesn't explain away that defense giving up 20 first half points (28 now) to let the Vikings continue to stay within striking distance.

That's not what a complete defense does.

falconidae likes this

Just now, FZero said:

Rams are a good team. But playoffs are a different animal. Hopefully goff learned that from our W. Im not worried about us in the postseason. We just gotta get in. Also LA is an easy place to play for a road team. No hfa 

I am.

If you haven't noticed the Falcons have a terrible habbit of holding onto leads.....  the offense tends to disappear at the most critical time.... and they can't rush the passer in the postseason.  That's been going on for over a decade now.

mattyicefalcon likes this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Except they never had a D-line nearly as good as the Rams.

Mostly speaking to how that defense is gonna force turnovers moreso than outright stop you. Peters and Talib are gonna jump the **** out of some routes when Suh and Donald get cooking. Linebackers aren't great though.

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Its my opinion based on facts presented infront.

You could have alternative facts. Lol! 

We can agree to disagree...cant we?

What facts are you using to base your opinion on? Are we watching the same game? The Vikings so far tonight have 28 points and nearly 400 yards of offense still almost an entire quarter of football to play. That's elite defense?

falconidae likes this

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Do you really not see how much time and resources would be wasted to paint a helmet 5 times a year just to please you? It's stupid.

You act like I'm the only one on here that wants to see it done. If I was there wouldn't be tons of uniform threads on this board every year. There wouldn't be tons of concept uniform designs floating all over the internet. Stop making this a personal issue. I've always respected you and I expect the same respect in return.

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Just got home and wow is Goff looking good. Made some great passes. Looking like the 1st overall pick the Rams thought they were getting. 

You've missed a lot. Cousins has 3 TD's and over 350 yards. Goff has 5 TD's and over 450 yards.

5 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I am.

If you haven't noticed the Falcons have a terrible habbit of holding onto leads.....  the offense tends to disappear at the most critical time.... and they can't rush the passer in the postseason.  That's been going on for over a decade now.

Touche! Right on.....BUSTLEY!!! SMH! 

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What facts are you using to base your opinion on? Are we watching the same game? The Vikings so far tonight have 28 points and nearly 400 yards of offense still almost an entire quarter of football to play. That's elite defense?

Are you seeing their offense how quickly they are scoring??

Do you have any clue who they are playing vs??

Viking oline aint charmin soft paper tissue

Thielen 

Diggs

Cousins

Rudolph...