Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

It's not the fact no one out there wants to do it, it's a waste of resources and time. It's pointless.

Then what's the point of having throwback games then? If uniforms are so pointless let's just put everyone in the same uniform for every game.

4 minutes ago, fuego said:

And don't forget we beat these Rams last year with our 'down year' team. Bring 'em on in the playoffs! biggrin.gif.4d47f3fcc21c7930f28745d47c98ce29.gif

Funny how soon stuff like that gets lost at the first sign of trouble.  All of a sudden the narrative is the coaching staff doesn't know what they're doing.

Boy the front page of TATF has been on one this week.

Marco102 likes this

And don't forget we beat these Rams last year with our 'down year' team. Bring 'em on in the playoffs! biggrin.gif.4d47f3fcc21c7930f28745d47c98ce29.gif

They will annihilate us in 2 qtrs !! 

Most complete team Ive seen in decades.

Give credit to teams when rightly earned.

4 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Nah man, just your usual weekly hyperboles.

I have Kupp on one fantasy team.  I benched him. Playing the #1 Vikings defense I said. No way he does anything I said.  

That has worked out well...not! :lol:

9 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

For anyone who has a hard grasping that teams/units have inexplicable dips in performance from year to year and that it's not all due to coaching turnover, I give you the 2018 Vikings defense.

Last year they were #1 in points and yards.  This year they look completely lost out there, despite the fact they've got the same defensive staff.

Or  game to game for that matter.

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Then what's the point of having throwback games then? If uniforms are so pointless let's just put everyone in the same uniform for every game.

Because they can do them without having to paint helmets. Duh. Plus it gives the NFL another jersey to sell.

7 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Nope. Beat them down like the last time. 

7 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Funny how soon stuff like that gets lost at the first sign of trouble.  All of a sudden the narrative is the coaching staff doesn't know what they're doing.

Boy the front page of TATF has been on one this week.

Well, if they did. We would be in a better position to win. Hard to talk about last year's victory over the Rams, because they got better. We actually caught a couple of breaks last season vs The Rams. They've gotten better on offense and defense. We've gotten better at WR.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Because they can do them without having to paint helmets. Duh. Plus it gives the NFL another jersey to sell.

You act like painting helmets is such an issue. But whatever dude. It's clear you're just *****ing at me just to ***** because you don't agree with me. It's fine to not agree with me. Just leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Well, if they did. We would be in a better position to win. Hard to talk about last year's victory over the Rams, because they got better. We actually caught a couple of breaks last season vs The Rams. They've gotten better on offense and defense. We've gotten better at WR.

So you don't think the coaching staff knows what they're doing?

I said that before they called it. It WAS a block in the back. They picked that up just because it was a big gain.

the league can’t even justify itself after that, there’s no Dean Blandino or review. That penalty was clear as day 

17 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Falcons have more sacks than the rams this year, and that counts the 3 extra quarters they've played.