Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Aldrick Robinson????? Hmmmmm........that name sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name at before?

20 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Aldrick Robinson with 2 whole TD's. Glad seeing a former Falcon who started at the bottom work his way up to playing good football in this league.

20 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

look at aldrick out there... everytime we let a wr go he balls out somewhere else

19 minutes ago, FZero said:

What a game already. Look at Aldrick Robinson lol salute 

18 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

But TAFT said that everyone that leaves us don't do anything in the league. Then they showed a pic of Motta.

Robinson wasn't even on a team until 2 weeks ago. Last year for the 49ers Robinson's numbers were lower than they were in 2016 with the Falcons.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Robinson wasn't even on a team until 2 weeks ago. Last year for the 49ers Robinson's numbers were lower than they were in 2016 with the Falcons.

And here we are.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What has Grady done this year? All the hate on Beasley and he's done more than Grady this year.

What have Donald done tonight? And he's the highest paid DT in the world.

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

What have Donald done tonight? And he's the highest paid DT in the world.

I'm not sticking up for Donald. I'm just trying to figure out why all the hate on Beasley and Grady is getting a pass when Beasley has done more this year.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm not sticking up for Donald. I'm just trying to figure out why all the hate on Beasley and Grady is getting a pass when Beasley has done more this year.

Beasley sucks and he's a quitter. But Donald gets paid a huge contract and the best in the world, so he should have atleast 20 sacks tonight. Right? Cause that's who Grady is compared to every time we bring Grady up in here.

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Beasley sucks and he's a quitter. But Donald gets paid a huge contract and the best in the world, so he should have atleast 20 sacks tonight. Right? Cause that's who Grady is compared to every time we bring Grady up in here.

Beasley a quitter? Alright then.

falconidae likes this