Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

That was Barr? 2 TDs on Barr now. 

Come on man, covering Gurley and then Cooper Kupp is not something most LBs have success with. That being said, I think Debo could have broken up both plays.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

4 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Aldrick Robinson with 2 whole TD's. Glad seeing a former Falcon who started at the bottom work his way up to playing good football in this league.

4 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

look at aldrick out there... everytime we let a wr go he balls out somewhere else

But TAFT said that everyone that leaves us don't do anything in the league. Then they showed a pic of Motta.

Byrdman242424 likes this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Come on man, covering Gurley and then Cooper Kupp is not something most LBs have success with. That being said, I think Debo could have broken up both plays.

All he needed to don on the first one was turn his head. He got plain beat on the second. Shouldn't have had a LB covering. 

2 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Aldrick Robinson with 2 whole TD's. Glad seeing a former Falcon who started at the bottom work his way up to playing good football in this league.

He played plenty in Washington.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Debo can most definitely keep up with Kupp on a streak. Other routes would be challenging because Kupp is a nice route runner but he'd get a few PB's easily.

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Vikings need to keep scoring. 

And Cousins needs to show Thielen some love. Same goes for Goff to Cooks.

9 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

look at aldrick out there... everytime we let a wr go he balls out somewhere else

Lol he balled with RG3 in 2012. Relax.

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I just checked Julio's 2018 TD ranking and I lost count of the number of players ahead of him :(

It will honestly be like that all season ^_^