Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The only teams that i could even say are better than us right now in the nfc are LA, philly and maybe tampa..we all know tampa is a house of cards waiting to fall. The south will be a dogfight. There is no reason we cant win our division still if the offense keeps performing. The NFC is wide open after the Rams

We bailed Eagles out 2x ...we should have freakin put a dagger in them infront of whole world. Had we just EXECUTED 1 extra play in the end. 

Bucs are bucs....we will kick their arses in shoot out. 

Saints will get annihilated in prime time night ...perfect revenge! 

RAMS are only team in NFC who scare me they got youth, veterans, and loads of experience on coaching staff. 

They have to self explode to lose with anyone.

I PROJECT RAMS RECORD 12-4 PR 13-3 ....best in NFC.

They have a very easy schedule.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We bailed Eagles out 2x ...we should have freakin put a dagger in them infront of whole world. Had we just EXECUTED 1 extra play in the end. 

Bucs are bucs....we will kick their arses in shoot out. 

Saints will get annihilated in prime time night ...perfect revenge! 

RAMS are only team in NFC who scare me they got youth, veterans, and loads of experience on coaching staff. 

They have to self explode to lose with anyone.

I PROJECT RAMS RECORD 12-4 PR 13-3 ....best in NFC.

They have a very easy schedule.

And lose to the falcons in playoffs.

fuego likes this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

People forget it was a short week for them after a brutal fight vs Chargers Sunday afternoon in scorching heat.

Its very hard for defense to get back with same intensity and production.

Plus, they Talib whos out and Marcus Peters was not 100% 

Every NFL team has some weakness....Falcons just seem to be in much deeper hole with injuries and its its highly probable we wont even make playoffs.

If they go 8-8 or better that will a huge accomplishment.

Proud of Falcons either way....

They were ahead the entire game and it was 80 degrees. There was nothing brutal about it.

42 minutes ago, Nereek said:

And lose to the falcons in playoffs.

Playoffs??! Playoffs??

Anything at 8-8 pr 9-7 Ill be proud.

We aint going to playoffs....stop living in fantasy world.

I rather have Falcons go for high draft pick FIRST 2 OR 3 ROUNDS on Dline and then we can reset.

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Playoffs??! Playoffs??

Anything at 8-8 pr 9-7 Ill be proud.

We aint going to playoffs....stop living in fantasy world.

I rather have Falcons go for high draft pick FIRST 2 OR 3 ROUNDS on Dline and then we can reset.

Go away with your "season already over, pack it up" bs.

I think there are four teams so far that are a notch above everyone else: Rams, Chiefs, Jags, and Eagles. The season is still young and I can guarantee there are plenty of teams every year that looked unbeatable early in the season only to struggle as the season progresses.

The game last night was very odd to me. The Rams definitely looked great on offense, but what the heck were the Vikings doing? I can't understand how they continued to let the Rams setup mismatches on Barr. They torched the guy 3 times for easy TD's. Barr is a pass rusher so not sure why they didn't adjust to get him out of coverage.

The Rams defense was another story. They were getting torched all night until they started getting some pressure late. If we play the Rams in the playoffs, we have to exploit their lb's and 2nd/3rd corners.

3 hours ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Goff played one of the best games I’ve ever seen from a QB. That was 2011 Aaron Rodgers level throws out there

I'm just glad it was the Vikings D out there getting pummeled. In our present condition, he would probably have put up 50+ on us.

17 hours ago, fuego said:

You won't see much better throwing than these two QBs tonight. Crazy.

Pretty good throwing QBs in our game Sunday.