Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Vikings @ Rams

289 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

See how the Rams change their helmet color so that they can wear their throwback uniforms? This whole "teams can't paint or change decals on their helmets" is a lame excuse for teams to be lazy and not wear their throwback uniforms. I hate it.

Wait, their helmets are blue and white now, right? So how did they change the color? 

8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

See how the Rams change their helmet color so that they can wear their throwback uniforms? This whole "teams can't paint or change decals on their helmets" is a lame excuse for teams to be lazy and not wear their throwback uniforms. I hate it.

Should be their regular uniforms. Those are the unis of the LA Rams. The other ones are to St Louis.

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Jesus said:

Decals change. Just like with the Falcons throwbacks.

But the point remains the same. Teams can change helmet decals and paint their helmet a different color. They're just too lazy to do so in most cases.

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Should be their regular uniforms. Those are the unis of the LA Rams. The other ones are to St Louis.

Yep. This is what I grew up with. This is the way they should always look.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

But the point remains the same. Teams can change helmet decals and paint their helmet a different color. They're just too lazy to do so in most cases.

Ok, I get your point now. We change to the old decal don't we on throwbacks?