Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Byrdman242424

What is the Panther fanbase saying about bringing on Reid? Check it out for yourself.

24 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

They pulled the rug out from under us Big Time. First we lost Khalil Mack. Now Eric Reid.

I bet those 2 guys would be real helpful right about now!

How the heck were we going to get Mack? One of my favorite players in the league, but he turned down 20 mil/yr from the Raiders and took two 1sts.

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

How the heck were we going to get Mack? One of my favorite players in the league, but he turned down 20 mil/yr from the Raiders and took two 1sts.

With a Trade. We could have traded Beasley, this Derrick Shelby guy, a 2nd round pick ... could have been done

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

Guy is probably NOT in football shape.   Would not just slide right in & be able to replace Rico as the general on the field.  Don't know why people get so uptight about us not grabbing every semi-big name guy out there.

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

With a Trade. We could have traded Beasley, this Derrick Shelby guy, a 2nd round pick ... could have been done

There's no way they'd go for that. Heck, I bet they only did it with the Bears because they'd been in the gutter and the picks were worth more.

I'd love him as a Falcon, but that's just the facts.

5 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

No way the Falcons could afford Mack. That's a lot of resources to give up and with the contract that Mack signed, nearly 50% of the entire Falcons salary cap would be dedicated to just 3 guys: Matt Ryan, Mack, and Julio. Eric Reid though they should've taken a look at as he's just a one-year rental.

26 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

They pulled the rug out from under us Big Time. First we lost Khalil Mack. Now Eric Reid.

I bet those 2 guys would be real helpful right about now!

We lost two guys we never showed interest in? Dan Quinn specifically said we weren't interested in any outside starters at safety well before Reid went to the Panthers

mtldirtybird and Godzilla1985 like this

27 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

This isn't Madden, They wanted 2 first round picks it was very widely reported....