E. T.

Braves Playoff Thread

112 posts in this topic

This team can definitely make some noise. The SP is a lot better than it was in 2013. The one issue will be the bullpen. Hopefully they bounce back since everyone is getting 3 days off. 

22 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

This team can definitely make some noise. The SP is a lot better than it was in 2013. The one issue will be the bullpen. Hopefully they bounce back since everyone is getting 3 days off. 

Snit has also been saving his starters all season..../purp

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I miss Ol' Crime Dog! What I really miss is that Ballpark! I've got lot's of memories of Braves and Falcons games at FCS!

Falconsfan567 likes this

Hey guys... MLBN is televising the game tonight. My dad who is a huge Braves fan does not carry that channel on his cable network. Trying to possibly stream the game for him, give me some good sites that can possibly show it for free?

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Hey guys... MLBN is televising the game tonight. My dad who is a huge Braves fan does not carry that channel on his cable network. Trying to possibly stream the game for him, give me some good sites that can possibly show it for free?

I second this.. BS that’s its on that network   <_<

12 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Yeah. I think all of Braves country is pissed about this.

http://bilasport.net/game/los-angeles-dodgers-vs-atlanta-braves-1.html

TheTrue7 likes this

4 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Thanks brother. Will it be showing the game or be giving updates as they happen?

It's a live video feed. Just load it up at the start of the game and it will play great. HD feed with no issues.

E. T. likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

It's a live video feed. Just load it up at the start of the game and it will play great. HD feed with no issues.

You're a life saver my man! Thx again!!!

Falconsfan567 likes this

I'm a fan of the lineup that Snit put out tonight. Flowers at the 5th spot isn't the most ideal spot, but we have no one else to put there when Albies has been relatively inconsistent recently. Camargo has been solid so him hitting at the 2 is a good thing in my book- I was hoping it would happen sooner rather than later. 

The only thing I'll be missing tonight is Dansby's glove. I'm hoping our rotation remains solid throughout the playoffs and that the issues with walks from our relievers has been solved.

Go Bravos!

1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

somebody is going to have to pull up my end of the cheering, i've got league bowling tonight.

Maybe they're showing it on the flatscreens there?

1 hour ago, Libid21 said:

I'm a fan of the lineup that Snit put out tonight. Flowers at the 5th spot isn't the most ideal spot, but we have no one else to put there when Albies has been relatively inconsistent recently. Camargo has been solid so him hitting at the 2 is a good thing in my book- I was hoping it would happen sooner rather than later. 

The only thing I'll be missing tonight is Dansby's glove. I'm hoping our rotation remains solid throughout the playoffs and that the issues with walks from our relievers has been solved.

Go Bravos!

Flowers is hitting .348/.511/.606 (1.117) vs. LHP this year. I hope he starts tomorrow too with Kershaw going but I'll be stunned if Snit breaks away from his normal back and forth every game. Just for the record, Flowers is hitting .184/.269/.270 (.540) vs. RHP this year. I don't recall ever seeing a split this bad before.

Libid21 likes this

Thankfully they do and it's the correct call. Brewers dodged a bullet there. Rockies go back to runners at 1st and 2nd with nobody out in the 9th. Brewers up 2-0.