ryantlanta

Wow this is embarrassing what Falcons fans do when we lose...

58 posts in this topic

Saw this floating around too.. Frustrations gotta be taken out somehow I guess. But let's not act like there aren't fake fans. If this isn't how you feelin after a loss to our rivals ion want you in my fan base lol

ryantlanta likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Those are complete idiots

Yep

Can't stand fans who take these games way too seriously. It ruins the enjoyment for many.

Did I hate that the Falcons lost to the Saints? Yes, but it's just a game that we should all enjoy away from the worries of life win or lose.

ya_boi_j likes this

Certainly embarrassing. Especially that weakass punch. However, that is not what the majority of Falcons fans do. Anytime there is large amounts of people and alcohol, then you have to expect that there will be an incident with a few folks that can't control their moths or their emotions. It's nothing new really.

There is always more than one jack-*** at every football game who drinks too much and gets pissed off throws tantrums. This one thing actually got filmed and went viral, but i know this happens at every stadium every game

Gotta know what caused it! IMO what if one dude grabbed your wallet? Or other dude grabbed your woman by the short hair! Or, whatever, not embarrassing to me, heck I was not involved. 

At least I’d have taken my shirt off for the filming, ain’t gonna get no blood or spit on it...just saying! 

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Others actions embarrass you ? Weird. 

being embarrassed for society and a community and not just living in your own bubble is actually the norm. You are the weird one