falconsd56

So what now?

43 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, capologist said:

You should take your own advice...

It's not advice, so how can I take my own advice when I wasn't giving advice, smart guy?

23 minutes ago, BLACK WATCH said:

Fellow TAFTers we need to get ASAP both ERIC REID and EARL THOMAS!!!:angry:

I know its a pipe dream but that would be huge- one wouldn't cost us anything and the other would cost a draft pick or two for a one year rental... that's the only hard part to swallow. 

What now? How about we make another Beasley thread? There’s at least 5 threads on the first two pages about the guy.

We’ve seen Ryan, Julio, Alford, Trufant, Matthews, Shanahan, Sark, Smith, Riley, etc. all take their turns as the MB whipping boy and apparently now it’s Beasley’s turn.

Seriously, this board is sofa king toxic. I joined this board for consolidated news and team info, and the posting tendencies of this place have absolutely ruined my attitude towards visiting this site.

/rant for now. :sadwave:

Mr.Blank likes this

19 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

It's not advice, so how can I take my own advice when I wasn't giving advice, smart guy?

Eh, whatever floats your boat man.  Me, I'd rather be reasonable but irrational works better for some I guess... 

9 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Every time Beasley went into coverage he was always 3 steps behind.. Idk if was miscommunication or what, but no reason or excuse for him to be so slow to drop into coverage when the man has already got yards on you

Man i dont know what that kid is doing.  Its almost as if he questioning if he wants to do this. I know that could be a stretch but he is bad all around right now. In space, coverage and rushing.

16 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

If you're going to call someone ignorant, you should probably use proper grammar. 

Just sayin'...

If you want english grammer then you may need to apply for a substitute teacher job for english classes and stay off the boards.. You speak english well to probably understand what i was saying anyway..

4 hours ago, Atownbrave said:

If you want english grammer then you may need to apply for a substitute teacher job for english classes and stay off the boards.. You speak english well to probably understand what i was saying anyway..

Quit whining about other board members. It's unbecoming.

1 hour ago, Falx said:

Quit whining about other board members. It's unbecoming.

How about you quit being a spineless coward and quit trying to hop on someone's bandwagon and mind your business?

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

We suffer, lose and have a bad season. That's what.

With the emergence of Tampa this season, we might be the worst team in a good division.  We were probably a  9-7 or 10- 6 team if most of our players stayed healthy.  We may be looking at 8-8 or worse.  Of course the season has just begun.  Anything can happen. 

23 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

What now? How about we make another Beasley thread? There’s at least 5 threads on the first two pages about the guy.

We’ve seen Ryan, Julio, Alford, Trufant, Matthews, Shanahan, Sark, Smith, Riley, etc. all take their turns as the MB whipping boy and apparently now it’s Beasley’s turn.

Seriously, this board is sofa king toxic. I joined this board for consolidated news and team info, and the posting tendencies of this place have absolutely ruined my attitude towards visiting this site.

/rant for now. :sadwave:

Yeah these boards have become toxic as **** and I question why I even bother coming here now.

1 hour ago, Mr.Blank said:

Yeah these boards have become toxic as **** and I question why I even bother coming here now.

I agree, you dont need to be here. You need to be getting Quinn to find some replacements instead of running Richards and Poole out there. But I guess since you're getting paid, you good.

5 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

I agree, you dont need to be here. You need to be getting Quinn to find some replacements instead of running Richards and Poole out there. But I guess since you're getting paid, you good.

You're a funny guy...

Blank points.jpeg

Flying Falcon likes this

8 hours ago, Atownbrave said:

This is just too funny. 

The Great American likes this