TheTrue7

Tennessee vs UGA

445 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

I haven't seen Tennessee play this year, but how is Alontae Taylor doing?  He was a guy I really wanted UGA to get.

Alontae Taylor is probably regretting that decision.

16 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

I haven't seen Tennessee play this year, but how is Alontae Taylor doing?  He was a guy I really wanted UGA to get.

He's looked pretty good for us, they are playing him at CB.

Really hope we see some focus in this one.  Saturday wasn't bad, just not extra sharp.  I suspect Kirby dug into some folks and I hope it shows this week.

sdogg likes this

2 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Since we been talking bad about the pass rush, I saw the box score had walker w two sacks vs mizz? I didn’t see em? Did he really? 

we got a lot of pressure on lock throughout the game.  we caused multiple fumbles on him..  our pass rush isn't a problem IMO.  

It stinks I had to sell my tickets to the volunteer game.  i still can't walk good enough to make a game.  argh!!!!

9 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

If you're hurt for the next one just send me a ticket and I'll carry you in. 

334E81C200000578-3546652-image-a-8_14610

LOLOLOL.. 

Yeah on "D" the DL needs to get more push.......and we need to seal the lanes. If we do that......I think we can run the table. But "IF" is a huge word!

I'll make two predictions for Saturday and it is that the run offense and run defense plays a whole lot better this week.  Patrick, Crowder, Taylor were not filling the gaps and played way too much of the game on their heels.  It will be nice to get rice back. Oh and every touchdown gets handed to the ref after the score.  So...3 predictions.

Edited by richham
g-dawg, 95Dawg, sdogg and 1 other like this

10 hours ago, richham said:

I'll make two predictions for Saturday and it is that the run offense and run defense plays a whole lot better this week.  Patrick, Crowder, Taylor were not filling the gaps and played way too much of the game on their heels.  It will be nice to get rice back. Oh and every touchdown gets handed to the ref after the score.  So...3 predictions.

Yep fill the gaps/lanes and the "D" will do much better. I know they probably worked their tails off on that aspect this week.

When was the week 5 SEC TV schedule put together? How in the world did CBS end up with 2-2 Tennessee at 4-0 Georgia when they could have had 2-1 SC at 4-0 Kentucky, 3-1 Florida at 3-1 Miss State (Dan Mullen Revenge Game) or 3-1 Ole Miss at 4-0 LSU?

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

When was the week 5 SEC TV schedule put together? How in the world did CBS end up with 2-2 Tennessee at 4-0 Georgia when they could have had 2-1 SC at 4-0 Kentucky, 3-1 Florida at 3-1 Miss State (Dan Mullen Revenge Game) or 3-1 Ole Miss at 4-0 LSU?

I think they went for tradition.  This game should have been a night game on SEC network.    

95Dawg likes this

8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They went for ratings..UGA is right now one of the strongest ratings team in the nation.  Also this is a traditional matchup..  this game is almost always on cbs.  

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

UGA has a pretty good national audience see there is no  draw to uk and usc and uga uis ranked 2nd, great pick by cbs

95Dawg and sdogg like this

36 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

They went for ratings..UGA is right now one of the strongest ratings team in the nation.  Also this is a traditional matchup..  this game is almost always on cbs.  

bingo

sdogg likes this