TheTrue7

Tennessee vs UGA

445 posts in this topic

Pruitt may actually have a heart attack on the sidelines this week.  Not to wish that on anyone, just saying if he continues to react to adverse situations the way he has been he will lose his team(what is left of it).

2 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

How I hope Pruitt enjoys this Saturday

The coach writing on the board was completely unfazed. :lol: 

Like “Yeah this is just something that happens, Pruitt is always kicking **** around. Whatevs. Now check this out fam, I’ve got a secret play that counts for 30 points if you score a touchdown.” :lol: 

sdogg, 95Dawg and TheTrue7 like this

volnation has really changed since the preseason.. i saw post after post talking about how Pruitt would never lose to Kirby Smart.. hahaha

My prediction: Georgia 49 Tennessee 13.

Odds are, Tennessee won't play any worse on Saturday than they did against Florida, but I don't know if it's possible for them to have played any worse than they did last week. I don't think that Kirby will run the score up on Tennessee (nor will Saban in October), but the talent gap is gigantic, so Georgia will win easily and their walk-ons will even get to play in an SEC game.

I work until 4 on Saturday, so there's a very good chance of the game being out of reach by the time I turn on the Vol Radio Network to hear Bob Kesling's call of the game. Not trying to be negative, just realistic.

Not that y'all need it, but good luck, Georgia fans. Here's to a clean, injury free game.

WalkingTheDawg and sdogg like this

1 minute ago, eddiesauto said:

My prediction: Georgia 49 Tennessee 13.

Odds are, Tennessee won't play any worse on Saturday than they did against Florida, but I don't know if it's possible for them to have played any worse than they did last week. I don't think that Kirby will run the score up on Tennessee (nor will Saban in October), but the talent gap is gigantic, so Georgia will win easily and their walk-ons will even get to play in an SEC game.

I work until 4 on Saturday, so there's a very good chance of the game being out of reach by the time I turn on the Vol Radio Network to hear Bob Kesling's call of the game. Not trying to be negative, just realistic.

Not that y'all need it, but good luck, Georgia fans. Here's to a clean, injury free game.

Get excited man!! It's UGA/UT game week.. isn't it awesome?  I love this game every year. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

Get excited man!! It's UGA/UT game week.. isn't it awesome?  I love this game every year. 

Prior to last season, it had been a very competitive game from 2011-2016. It's hard to get excited about Tennessee Football after the debacle vs Florida lol.

Just now, eddiesauto said:

Prior to last season, it had been a very competitive game from 2011-2016. It's hard to get excited about Tennessee Football after the debacle vs Florida lol.

i just love the fact we are playing again.. it's a game i look forward to yearly.  kirby respects the rivalry and I don't see him running up the score either.. i think you guys get a few touchdowns.. i think it's like 45 to 17. 

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i just love the fact we are playing again.. it's a game i look forward to yearly.  kirby respects the rivalry and I don't see him running up the score either.. i think you guys get a few touchdowns.. i think it's like 45 to 17. 

The biggest thing I want to take from this game is significant improvement from last week. I never thought that Tennessee football would get to this point. Play hard for 4 Quarters knowing you gave your best effort against the number 2 team in the country.

1 hour ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

I’m thinking something around 52-10.

I haven't seen Tennessee play this year, but how is Alontae Taylor doing?  He was a guy I really wanted UGA to get.