Rod23

Fire Armstrong IMMEDIATELY!

44 posts in this topic

It just seems like everyone is so close to blocking punts against us. I don’t know if it is blocking or if Boscher is slower than most in getting the kick off. 

2 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

It just seems like everyone is so close to blocking punts against us. I don’t know if it is blocking or if Boscher is slower than most in getting the kick off. 

Actually Bosher does have a slightly longer wind up than many punters but the team should be able to block for him.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

1 minute ago, Monolith2001 said:

Actually Bosher does have a slightly longer wind up than many punters but the team should be able to block for him.

Bosher looked like he was in slow motion.. almost had a second blockked bc hes so slow

13 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

Both..

14 minutes ago, Jpg428gggg said:

They all seem real close dont they?  They been trying to get Armstrong fires for the past 4 to 5 years.

We draft guys just to throw them into Special Teams. We still suck at it and always have. The common denominator is Armstrong Armstrong is always on the receiving end of a big special teams play or trick play. Cut this fool. 

Stryka and HASHBROWN3 like this

I’ve thought the special teams were bad for several years now, yet all I’ve heard is how we have a special teams ace for a coordinator, and he was even interviewing for Head Coaching jobs...

i cannot be the only one thinking this is absolutely Insane

Vandy, Cheap Talk, Club212 and 1 other like this

KA talked a great game on "Hard Knocks"...deserved Best Actor award of everyone...again...TALKED a great game...would love to know how we ranked in ST...no blocked FG's P's...every FG or P are close to being blocked...today, everyone is avoiding the  biggest play of the game...THE BLOCKED PUNT!!!!!

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Bosher looked like he was in slow motion.. almost had a second blockked bc hes so slow

It should take more than a slightly high snap to allow the defense to get back there that fast 

Stryka likes this

18 hours ago, Jpg428gggg said:

I get nervous every single time we punt. We're terrible on STs.

18 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I've been watching Bosher all season and thinking - he sure does take his time getting rid of ball - if Bosher keeps his slow draw and hanging ball low, there will be more blocked punts - he takes waaaaaay too long to kick it.