lju713

This D needs a alpha at CB

91 posts in this topic

Missed tackles, bad angles, and lack of aggression. I like Tru, Alf,and Poole but they have a finesse mentality. The Saints WR got too many yards after the catch. I know the DL is a joke this season, but still they are being paid alot of money and I'm not seeing it, especially out of Trufant. Maybe another 1st Rd pick at CB would light a fire under this group.

We need a playmaker.. period.

Edited by lju713

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Just get me a safety and you won’t have to worry about CB. Sign a pass rusher, LB, and trade for Earl Thomas

What would you give up for ET?  We definitely need another playmaker at LB.  

I want to see this team play man 2 man if Rico is out move Poole to safety and we go nickle slid Alford inside and hope either Oliver or Blidi can hold up outside

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How does 39 year old Drew Brees spin out of Poole's tackle. When he is running, you crush him Brian. No question asked.

Neal would have take his legs out!!! 

He should have been destroyed!!!

**** this charmin soft defense....

Trufant is pure garbage!! Should have made a goal line stop was in ideal spot to stop the play.

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How does 39 year old Drew Brees spin out of Poole's tackle. When he is running, you crush him Brian. No question asked.

He put his head down and tried to kill him versus making the sure tackle, which he more often than not does

6 minutes ago, osiruz said:

No offense but Trufant is one of the softest cbs in the league and is made of cotton. Dude got abused today playing that ******** off technique and allowing Thomas to drag him all over the place and have his way with him.

Trufant has been playing soft for a long time and on a defense that’s half injured, we can’t afford that BS

Da_Truth likes this

14 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Just get me a safety and you won’t have to worry about CB. Sign a pass rusher, LB, and trade for Earl Thomas

Who do you have in mind? 

Knight of God likes this

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Neal would have take his legs out!!! 

He should have been destroyed!!!

**** this charmin soft defense....

Trufant is pure garbage!! Should have made a goal line stop was in ideal spot to stop the play.

Cause these knew rules got em scared to hit qb’s now. I was there. The play happened right in front of me. Both Poole and Alf hesitated to hit brees instead of just wrecking him. 

4 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Trufant has been playing soft for a long time and on a defense that’s half injured, we can’t afford that BS

Agreed, that Kamara run where he could have stopped him for a 5 yard gain but let him run for 12 made me sick.

Jerz #Quinning and Da_Truth like this

This team lacks overall toughness and aggressiveness.  Too many let themselves be held with no fighting off the opponent.  Falcons are getting bullied on defense.

Halcon-1 likes this