This D needs a alpha at CB

lju713

Missed tackles, bad angles, and lack of aggression. I like Tru, Alf,and Poole but they have a finesse mentality. The Saints WR got too many yards after the catch. I know the DL is a joke this season, but still they are being paid alot of money and I'm not seeing it, especially out of Trufant. Maybe another 1st Rd pick at CB would light a fire under this group.

We need a playmaker.. period.

Edited by lju713

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How does 39 year old Drew Brees spin out of Poole's tackle. When he is running, you crush him Brian. No question asked.

Neal would have take his legs out!!! 

He should have been destroyed!!!

**** this charmin soft defense....

Trufant is pure garbage!! Should have made a goal line stop was in ideal spot to stop the play.

6 minutes ago, osiruz said:

No offense but Trufant is one of the softest cbs in the league and is made of cotton. Dude got abused today playing that ******** off technique and allowing Thomas to drag him all over the place and have his way with him.

Trufant has been playing soft for a long time and on a defense that’s half injured, we can’t afford that BS

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Neal would have take his legs out!!! 

He should have been destroyed!!!

**** this charmin soft defense....

Trufant is pure garbage!! Should have made a goal line stop was in ideal spot to stop the play.

Cause these knew rules got em scared to hit qb’s now. I was there. The play happened right in front of me. Both Poole and Alf hesitated to hit brees instead of just wrecking him.