falcons007

Falcons looking for bringing outside help at safety.

70 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

You mean the one that wasn’t even consistent when Takk was on the field and was supposed to get more live with Means???

Well to be fair Means first game and lets see what he can do with Takk back. I am more concerned with LB and S at this point.

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Allen out for the season.  Dude went back on a cart.  Couldn’t put any weight on his leg.  Optimism is the ignorance at this point.

It doesn't look good but lets hold on the speculation. Hope it isn't season ending.

ShadyRef likes this

Just now, Knight of God said:

You mean the one that wasn’t even consistent when Takk was on the field and was supposed to get more live with Means???

0 pass rush smh and right now all we have is Vic my goodness...

ShadyRef and Knight of God like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Well to be fair Means first game and lets see what he can do with Takk back. I am more concerned with LB and S at this point.

He’s just a guy with hype. Below average with intrigue value

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Takk will be back soon. The falcons are down two starting safeties. 

I know Takk helps but even with him in, we still don't have a competent pass rush. If playoff level qbs continue to have infinite amount of time to throw, it wouldn't matter who is playing in the secondary. Saints defense was bad as well but the have cam Jordan to cause enough disruption to give them drive ending opportunities.  Could you say that about ours even with Ricardo and kazee out there? 

Until Thomas Dimitroff wakes the **** up and get someone serious to complement our pass rush, we will continue to see this kind of performance from our defense all season. Takk and Vic don't even close to being average for a pass rush. We need a star. 

KCFalcon22 likes this

Just now, ShadyRef said:

I know Takk helps but even with him in, we still don't have a competent pass rush. If playoff level qbs continue to have infinite amount of time to throw, it wouldn't matter who is playing in the secondary. Saints defense was bad as well but the have cam Jordan to cause enough disruption to give them drive ending opportunities.  Could you say that about ours even with Ricardo and kazee out there? 

Until Thomas Dimitroff wakes the **** up and get someone serious to complement our pass rush, we will continue to see this kind of performance from our defense all season. Takk and Vic don't even close to being average for a pass rush. We need a star. 

You can't fix it now, the Secondary and LB reduced to 3rd string starters. 

FA91 and ShadyRef like this

Just now, falcons007 said:

and hasn't done squat in the NFL in 2 years. 

Go big or go home... And figure out the rest on down the line... We need Earl... Heck could use reid too...

jrydun likes this

Just now, Sipifalcon said:

Go big or go home... And figure out the rest on down the line... We need Earl... Heck could use reid too...

Reid isn't playing man, make a trade for starter.

Malachore likes this

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

You can't fix it now, the Secondary and LB reduced to 3rd string starters. 

Uhh I don't know if you are aware but our d line's pass rush is equivalent to third string starting level as well. 

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Reid isn't playing man, make a trade for starter.

I'm good with that... Just please not #29 smh

Edited by Sipifalcon
PokerSteve likes this

29 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Top priority should be to look for someone that knows how to make a play, when the game is on the line. We don't have those players. 

I can’t even say that. Sean Payton has a helluva game plan today. He confused the defense all day. For 60 minutes. He knew he had to to score cause other than that they couldn’t keep up with our offense. They dinked and dunked all day and confused them. It was more that than we can’t make a play. For the first time I gotta give the other coach props for his game plan. Kamara lined up wide one time and nobody went out with him. Smh

sdogg, Ergo Proxy and falcons007 like this

Just now, TheFatboi said:

I can’t even say that. Sean Payton has a helluva game plan today. He confused the defense all day. For 60 minutes. He knew he had to to score cause other than that they couldn’t keep up with our offense. They dinked and dunked all day and confused them. It was more that than we can’t make a play. For the first time I gotta give the other coach props for his game plan. Kamara lined up wife one time and nobody went out with him. Smh

With that trickery, Kamara's wife could have scored. 

TheFatboi likes this

Just now, TheFatboi said:

I can’t even say that. Sean Payton has a helluva game plan today. He confused the defense all day. For 60 minutes. He knew he had to to score cause other than that they couldn’t keep up with our offense. They dinked and dunked all day and confused them. It was more that than we can’t make a play. For the first time I gotta give the other coach props for his game plan. Kamara lined up wife one time and nobody went out with him. Smh

Yep. We almost always get out coached. 

TheFatboi and PokerSteve like this

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

There is just no way the front office and Quinn don't see that our line had been underperforming. Ive been so frustrated with things Dimitroff bargain shopping for dline talent these past two seasons because of this "keeping your own" idea he has been married to

Malachore and Da_Truth like this

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Yep. We almost always get out coached. 

I wouldn’t say out coached. They came with some wrinkles today that they didn’t see in film prep. They took advantage of the inexperience and injuries. The players got out played. Not out coached. The offensive gamelan was on point. The defensive gameplan wasn’t prepared for what Payton threw at them today. The good thing is they showed it today so next game we'll Be looking for it. 

35 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

MOVE POOLE TO SAFETY!!    Why are we making this so complicated. If Poole lines up in the slot...and that receiver runs a crossing route...IT WILL BE AN AUTOMATIC COMPLETION. He HAS to be facing the play to make an impact.

I'm convinced DQ and TD don't know what they're doing selecting players.  They had all off season to improve the defense.  And they traded for Jordan Richards.  God help us!