Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Time to send some picks to Cleveland.

14 posts in this topic

The browns have stacks on stacks of depth at DB and LB. We could land one their Safety's or corners on the cheap. We will have to make a trade ASAP.

5 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

The browns have stacks on stacks of depth at DB and LB. We could land one their Safety's or corners on the cheap. We will have to make a trade ASAP.

They can have Devonta Freeman too

5 minutes ago, athell said:

Bring me Earl Thomas III

Doubt it..they already turned down a 2nd rounder..kc in the mix reaching out..we are just reaching for hope that our scrubs will be good

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

Doubt it..they already turned down a 2nd rounder..kc in the mix reaching out..we are just reaching for hope that our scrubs will be good

There not. Case closed

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

He is reportedly turning into a locker room cancer and each week that passes lowers his return value.

I also doubt it happens but it's fun to dream.

What safety do they have that would help us? Kindred? He’s not that good? Peppers? Maybe? But he’s done nothing yet. LB, they definitely have some players there. 

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What safety do they have that would help us? Kindred? He’s not that good? Peppers? Maybe? But he’s done nothing yet. LB, they definitely have some players there. 

Brian Poole needs to be moved to FS and Kazee to SS. Poole CAN NOT play with his back turned. Enough is enough. He can blitz, hit and wrap....but he can't run with slot receivers. WAKE UP QUINN.

They are loaded. There d has kept them in games.... if we don't get a DE, MLB or Safety we're done.

If Jimmy G is indeed done for the year...would SF part with Adrian Colbert?

As for the Browns...I would take any of their top 3 safeties. 

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Earl Thomas and all the DB’s in the world aren’t going to makes bit of difference with the way we’ve been “rushing” the passer this season.

I wholeheartedly agree peyton. This is going to be the second coaching regime under Thomas Dimitroff in which he builds a solid roster good enough to contend only to skimp on pass rush. Calais Campbell was available at one point, so was Mike Bennett and Khalil mack. Yet we are never players for them because he is too worried about cap space.

He is too arrogant for my liking. This was the year to make a splash on the dline and he whiffed again because "we have to keep our core" mantra is constantly on repeat in his head. Im tired of wishing for pass rush year after year with this team. Imagine if we'r had a solid pass rush to go with the defense the last two years, things would have been different.