osiruz

Sark is the real deal

65 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Manual was in a tough spot today. It’s just tough to call a complete game when you start dropping that many guys.

I saw him dial up a slot blitz. Poole disguises it beautifully but Brees caught the safety rotate late and sniffed it out. Pointed right at Poole and they picked it up.

I saw calls for more man, but I remember them isolating Foye with Watson and caught him on a seam route. It was a **mned if you do, **mned if you don’t kind of day. Then when Rico went out they had all kinds of communication issues and kept having alignment issues every time the Saints motioned.

Exactly you can only do so much when you're missing special players. And Takk,Neal,Jones are special kind of players for this defense 

59 minutes ago, Phillup11 said:

"He was good, expect for this 2% of his play calls".  

Nobody is perfect.  There will always be plays in a game players and coaches will want back.  At this point, the frequency of "questionable" plays Sark may call per game on avg with every other NFL OC.  Stop expecting perfection, and be happy that he did his number #1 job, putting up more than 30 points.  

-Matt Ryan still had like 8 incompletions, but I don't see people point that out when talking about his good game. 

-Ridley nearly had another drop on 3rd down, that he did end up catching.  We know he is prone to drops, but that isn't mentioned either.

-But, god forbid sark does 1 thing wrong, and it is used to discredit his good game.

My God, he had a 74% completion rate. What more do you want him to do? Brees had 10 incompletions I guess he sucked, too??

36 minutes ago, osiruz said:

His defense quit. Literally they wanted to go home and sleep.

I saw it too…...They were gassed for sure….but the Brees touchdown  where two guys had him MAY BE THE WORST MOST GUT WRENCHING EMBARRASSMENT i HAVE EVER HAD AS A FALCONS FAN.

Jeff Georges Victory lap was easier to stomach than that miserable completely undisciplined non attemt at a tackle!

rounz likes this

I’m just here to eat crow. Very impressed with the turn around Sark has made these past 2 weeks. I’m hoping he keeps it up for the rest of the year

47 minutes ago, osiruz said:

His defense quit. Literally they wanted to go home and sleep.

Sometimes you just have to give Brees credit. He's a 1st ballot for a reason. He and Kamara are the best in the league at what they do. Our defense with the attrition they've had could not stop that.

Ryan has like 9 TDs the past 2 games including rushing. That's against division Rivals. Imagine this clicking offense with a defense. Ugh, Atlanta sports man. 

If Neal were in the game and Brees tried to run it in, he would have forced him into early retirement. 

44 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

My God, he had a 74% completion rate. What more do you want him to do? Brees had 10 incompletions I guess he sucked, too??

I think that was his point. 

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Manual was in a tough spot today. It’s just tough to call a complete game when you start dropping that many guys.

I saw him dial up a slot blitz. Poole disguises it beautifully but Brees caught the safety rotate late and sniffed it out. Pointed right at Poole and they picked it up.

I saw calls for more man, but I remember them isolating Foye with Watson and caught him on a seam route. It was a **mned if you do, **mned if you don’t kind of day. Then when Rico went out they had all kinds of communication issues and kept having alignment issues every time the Saints motioned.

Every time we called a blitz Saints had a screen call and Brees just tossed it in the dirt smh

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

They didn't quit. That's what happens when you're missing special players. 3 defensive starters out against Drew Brees and you expected what

They weren't even lined up for some plays, veterans were slipping on soap trying to tackle Qbs, and Trufant refused to come up in run support. Not to mention vic's act in the tunnel, or the fact they didn't even show a desire to get a stop after the 4th Quarter started. It was a ****ake show.

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, osiruz said:

They weren't even lined up for some plays, veterans were slipping on soap trying to tackle Qbs, and Trufant refused to come up in run support. Not to mention vic's act in the tunnel, or the fact they didn't even show a desire to get a stop after the 4th Quarter started. It was a ****ake show.

They didn't quit

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, osiruz said:

That was Ito who whiffed. Defense QUIT in the 4th quarter. Worst defensive performance I've seen. You can tell they really wanted to lose and go home.

No, it was Tevin. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Sark and the players have been awesome. My only gripe with the offense is the heavy frequent dose of tosses as our main form of ground game. That may be due to the guards unable to get good push on the ground though, maybe? 

4 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Oh good lord man!  That was the 2nd string defense against one of the GOATs.  

Bro, It's still no excuse! Missed tackles??? I mean it's basics.. When two men have a hold of a quarter back and the Qb still gets away do to poor tacklings that is seriosly on those guys for real... Missed tackles have nothing to do with 1st 2nd 3rd string. If u cant make a basic tackle, and just simply learn how to rap the ball-carrier up and you can't get that job done you need to be cut

3 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I think that was his point. 

Hmm, seemed like a shot at MR2 at first, to me.

8 hours ago, osiruz said:

I was wrong about the guy, he is performing regardless of having wimps like Wes, and Fusco at G. He is a genius and I am an idiot.

Anyone want to donate some food for tell the truth monday? Our defense will be eating for two.

Sarkisian for head coach lol

**** will be freezing that day

7 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

He's in a tough spot going foward too as he's got patchwork across and in the middle of his defense.Not sure what Allens status is but Debo can't get back fast enough.Takk will help also.

What they can improve is there fundamentals the 2 missed tackles by Alford and Poole for TDs can't happen when you are as wounded as we are Defensively.Then there's communication that can also improve.

I think the next 3-4 games will tell a story I'm looking for improvement in the mentioned above.

Pass rush yikes that's another story.

12 hours ago, osiruz said:

I was wrong about the guy, he is performing regardless of having wimps like Wes, and Fusco at G. He is a genius and I am an idiot.

Anyone want to donate some food for tell the truth monday? Our defense will be eating for two.

How about we see what he can do vs a legit defense?  10 points and 12 points vs Philly ain't gonna cut it.  It is fine to carve up a scrub defense, but is this the type of defenses that will be in the playoffs?  Sark looked good at times last year too but still **** the bed vs good/great defenses.  I think it is still to early to call him a genius. 

8 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

How about we see what he can do vs a legit defense?  10 points and 12 points vs Philly ain't gonna cut it.  It is fine to carve up a scrub defense, but is this the type of defenses that will be in the playoffs?  Sark looked good at times last year too but still **** the bed vs good/great defenses.  I think it is still to early to call him a genius. 

Carolina has a legit defense.

Just eat your humble pie and admit you were wrong. 

JDaveG and youngbloodz like this

12 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Sanu was there. Matt had to get rid of it because of Coleman.

Meanwhile, Rildey in SINGLE COVERAGE is D E A D L Y.

That missed block was on coleman but our oline got smashed all gm

Ergo Proxy likes this

13 hours ago, osiruz said:

Im just happy the AFMB is starting to realize that Sark is a really **** good offensive coordinator. It is unbelievable how many ppl on here wanted the man fired after the 1st game of this year. Just unbelievable how many of you do not understand NFL concepts to create mismatches. Sark does this CONSISTENTLY!!!! Just because we don't execute plays the blame goes directly to Sark. Unbelievable. Now it is Manuel that you want fired when he is missing his BEST DE BEST LB BEST DB. You guys are unbelievable. 

Edited by RiseUpcollegepark
Error
Vandy and JDaveG like this

13 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

How is anyone blaming Manuel for this

Because a good quarter of the people here still think “defense bad, coordinator bad.”

I mean, good grief — the only thing that’s got them singing Sark’s praises is 2 good offensive performances. And a large percentage still think he’s “calling a better game.”

It’s dumb. It’s surface level. Welcome to TATF.