osiruz

Sark is the real deal

65 posts in this topic

I was wrong about the guy, he is performing regardless of having wimps like Wes, and Fusco at G. He is a genius and I am an idiot.

Anyone want to donate some food for tell the truth monday? Our defense will be eating for two.

Jerz #DukeSZN, shc, CTann and 23 others like this

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

I was wrong about the guy, he is performing regardless of having wimps like Wes, and Fusco at G. He is a genius and I am an idiot.

Anyone want to donate some food for tell the truth monday? Our defense will be eating for two.

Good on you.  Some can't eat crow...

Just now, Falcanuck said:

If only Tevin had've picked up that block at the end of the game. Falcons would've drove the field.

That was Ito who whiffed. Defense QUIT in the 4th quarter. Worst defensive performance I've seen. You can tell they really wanted to lose and go home.

lostnmexico likes this

9 minutes ago, osiruz said:

That was Ito who whiffed. Defense QUIT in the 4th quarter. Worst defensive performance I've seen. You can tell they really wanted to lose and go home.

No that was Teco that missed that blitz pickup 

Ergo Proxy and osiruz like this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Cant blame Manuel imo. He is missing 3 starters. 4 starters now with Rico

Just make a dang play to win the game. Come up with something, like that Tru blitz at the end ( but was too late and went right back to the same nonsense) 

Injuries have nothing to do with constant missed tackles and KR/PR that doesn't scare a soul. 

DirtybyrdGA and osiruz like this

"He was good, expect for this 2% of his play calls".  

Nobody is perfect.  There will always be plays in a game players and coaches will want back.  At this point, the frequency of "questionable" plays Sark may call per game on avg with every other NFL OC.  Stop expecting perfection, and be happy that he did his number #1 job, putting up more than 30 points.  

-Matt Ryan still had like 8 incompletions, but I don't see people point that out when talking about his good game. 

-Ridley nearly had another drop on 3rd down, that he did end up catching.  We know he is prone to drops, but that isn't mentioned either.

-But, god forbid sark does 1 thing wrong, and it is used to discredit his good game.

Edited by Phillup11

Just now, sdogg said:

Just make a dang play to win the game. Come up with something, like that Tru blitz at the end ( but was too late and went right back to the same nonsense) 

Injuries have nothing to do with constant missed tackles and KR/PR that doesn't scare a soul. 

Manuel has nothing to do with missed tackles and KR/PR though. Players are taught how to tackle properly. They just suck at doing it.

red falcon likes this

20 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

If only Tevin had've picked up that block at the end of the game. Falcons would've drove the field.

Sanu was there. Matt had to get rid of it because of Coleman.

Meanwhile, Rildey in SINGLE COVERAGE is D E A D L Y.

red falcon and Jerz #DukeSZN like this

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Manuel has nothing to do with missed tackles and KR/PR though. Players are taught how to tackle properly. They just suck at doing it.

I still hold the coaches responsible for it. 

osiruz likes this

15 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

How is anyone blaming Manuel for this

Manual was in a tough spot today. It’s just tough to call a complete game when you start dropping that many guys.

I saw him dial up a slot blitz. Poole disguises it beautifully but Brees caught the safety rotate late and sniffed it out. Pointed right at Poole and they picked it up.

I saw calls for more man, but I remember them isolating Foye with Watson and caught him on a seam route. It was a **mned if you do, **mned if you don’t kind of day. Then when Rico went out they had all kinds of communication issues and kept having alignment issues every time the Saints motioned.

23 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

I can't say sarkisian is the real deal but I can say he did his job today and he has nothing to do with this sickening loss.

Queen Quinn is more responsible for this one and his weak defense and Marquand Manuel

Oh good lord man!  That was the 2nd string defense against one of the GOATs.  

31 minutes ago, osiruz said:

His defense quit. Literally they wanted to go home and sleep.

They didn't quit. That's what happens when you're missing special players. 3 defensive starters out against Drew Brees and you expected what