Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
me4falcons

We also need to SIGN a Veteran...

15 posts in this topic

A veteran MLB, I dont know whose out there but we need experience at that position a rookie and a second year player just now working. 

IDK your thoughs.

Geat performance by the Offense, 37 points should be enough to win a game.

Dirtytrollbird and lostnmexico like this

Why waste the money? We are just going to list every dang game in the final minutes, cause nobody on this team knows how to make "that play" to win a game. Not a single player on our team can do it. 

We need Earl to try and salvage the season we are hurting bad... We get earl he comes in is familiar with the system and is a game changer... Would you guys do it... 2nd and 4th? I know rumblings are going to start happening... We are depleted at safety... We can worry abt the safety position after the yr with Rico, Neal and Earl...

A Dog Named Brian likes this

We definitely need to look at our scheme defensively regardless who we have at S, LB or DE. Wayyyy too many yardage given up to backs and recievers in the flats. Idk who is out there. N. Bowman may still be able to play. He is more a 3-4 ILB. Eric Reid is available at S but he is Cover 2 type of guy. Maybe there is a sleeper out there.... 

Taking on Earl's salary for a year doesnt make sense and neither does mortgaging the draft for him. We need help though 

14 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Why waste the money? We are just going to list every dang game in the final minutes, cause nobody on this team knows how to make "that play" to win a game. Not a single player on our team can do it. 

Yo players on our team are built on embarrassment

12 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

We need Earl to try and salvage the season we are hurting bad... We get earl he comes in is familiar with the system and is a game changer... Would you guys do it... 2nd and 4th? I know rumblings are going to start happening... We are depleted at safety... We can worry abt the safety position after the yr with Rico, Neal and Earl...

I wasn’t on the Earl train when Keke went down, my ears have since perked up

lostnmexico likes this

34 minutes ago, me4falcons said:

A veteran MLB, I dont know whose out there but we need experience at that position a rookie and a second year player just now working. 

IDK your thoughs.

Geat performance by the Offense, 37 points should be enough to win a game.

Coulda had Kendricks, but............ohhhhhhhhh nnnnnooooooo

sdogg likes this

3 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

Yo players on our team are built on embarrassment

We have good players, but none are clutch anymore. None want to make that game winning play, when the game is on the line. Coaches don't help either. 

Dirtytrollbird likes this

16 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Could we sent Beasley to Seattle for Earl Thomas?

7 minutes ago, Stryka said:

We definitely need to look at our scheme defensively regardless who we have at S, LB or DE. Wayyyy too many yardage given up to backs and recievers in the flats. Idk who is out there. N. Bowman may still be able to play. He is more a 3-4 ILB. Eric Reid is available at S but he is Cover 2 type of guy. Maybe there is a sleeper out there.... 

Taking on Earl's salary for a year doesnt make sense and neither does mortgaging the draft for him. We need help though 

Scheme seems like three only thing we can do, but we don't have the X and o coaches for that.  

Just now, sdogg said:

Scheme seems like three only thing we can do, but we don't have the X and o coaches for that.  

We have to defend the flats more aggressively. Yes I know Neal and Debo do that but we need to play some more man in critical spots. Kamara and CMC have had a field day. What is going to stop other pass catching backs from doing the same? Quinn and Manuel have to figure it out. Its not all on players. 

10 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Could we sent Beasley to Seattle for Earl Thomas?

Honestly as much as Beasley has been invisible he is the last of our pass rush right now we can't do that unfortunately however I know I may get flamed but teco or free and a 3rd for Thomas should be intriguing to them...