Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

Sark Saw It FirstHand .....

218 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

i saw a few call out freeman, it was mainly the people that were already mad with him about the thing days before the SB

Yeah people were upset with him bout the holdout. I do agree

Just now, TheFatboi said:

The coaches knew. Matt knew. Everybody knew. Matt called hot to Coleman. Coleman missed the block. Matt cursed his @ss out after that. 

Who's the RB coach? lol.  

Just now, TheFatboi said:

It ain’t on him. It’s solely on Coleman. Matt gave him the protection. He just whiffed. On probably the most crucial play of the game. Get that first down and game over. 

Cant blame Coleman either though, because we scored 37 points. lol

26 minutes ago, caponine said:

the d is nowhere close to where it needs to be, this D is not built for shoot outs like today 

I dont think they ever were.  They are or at least were built to play with a lead imop.

Just now, zekeyboy1 said:

Cant blame Coleman either though, because we scored 37 points. lol

You most certainly can blame Coleman for missing HIS assignment on probably the list crucial play of the game. Free got blamed in the SB and his was a miscommunication. This was not a missed communication. Matt gave him the protection. When you know your assignment and miss you most certainly have to shoulder the blame for that play. You have to want it more than your opponent. IN that situation the saints player wanted it more. Coleman was at fault. I don’t know who else to blame for his missed assignment that probably seels the game for us. I guarantee you he’s blaming himself for that as he should. He knows that was the game winner.  

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah people were upset with him bout the holdout. I do agree

that in conjunction with the sb , just turned fans against him. unlike most that are not the biggest fan of his, i know we need him if we want to make the super bowl

3 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I dont think they ever were.  They are or at least were built to play with a lead imop.

Agreed, there built for playing with leads. Games like today were the worst kind of games for our defense 

red falcon likes this

Just now, caponine said:

that in conjunction with the sb , just turned fans against him. unlike most that are not the biggest fan of his, i know we need him if we want to make the super bowl

Yes but man we need Jones back for real. Him and Takk. And hopefully Rico isn't out for the season 

red falcon, Ergo Proxy and caponine like this

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

You most certainly can blame Coleman for missing HIS assignment on probably the list crucial play of the game. Free got blamed in the SB and his was a miscommunication. This was not a missed communication. Matt gave him the protection. When you know your assignment and miss you most certainly have to shoulder the blame for that play. You have to want it more than your opponent. IN that situation the saints player wanted it more. Coleman was at fault. I don’t know who else to blame for his missed assignment that probably seels the game for us. I guarantee you he’s blaming himself for that as he should. He knows that was the game winner.  

I was being sarcastic. lol

Ergo Proxy and TheFatboi like this

18 minutes ago, Vandy said:

All True, but you can’t lose these at home. We blew it when we didn’t get into FG range at end of regulation. 

This just means you gotta win a tough road division game. Sucks but injuries primarily screwed us. 

18 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I understand the thinking behind Quinn doing what he did, but this is one where I don’t agree. Like @YoungHeezy pointed out, the first run got 8 yards, if the second one hadn’t gotten blown up I think we take our shots. But I’d like to see us come out dealing and trying to get into field goal range at least from the jump. We had the hot hand.

I don't, tbh. We had 1:36 left with two timeouts. I was thinking "man, that's plenty of time to even get a TD." Even without the timeouts, I thought with the way the offense was operating, they could've driven the length of the field in that time. Great opportunity there to get points before the half and really put pressure on the Saints with another score at the beginning of the second half.

Last possession was better, but Coleman missed the block on the blitz. Kinda getting sick of seeing that after Super Bowl LI.

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Yes but man we need Jones back for real. Him and Takk. And hopefully Rico isn't out for the season 

it maybe to steep, dont wanna sound too negative but if rico has gone down and you’ve lost 3 key starters, then youll be lucky to get to to the bye with a 3-4 record. I’d rather a 4-3 record but rbs have killed us these last few weeks, and show no signs of slowing them down. We play bengals, steelers, bucs and giants all have good pass catching pass backs. That is our biggest weakness rn and everyone knows it

youngbloodz likes this

1 hour ago, caponine said:

you think he doesn’t deserve any ?? 

Only if you  mindless creaton  who does not understand football ......

well nevermind

26 minutes ago, caponine said:

it maybe to steep, dont wanna sound too negative but if rico has gone down and you’ve lost 3 key starters, then youll be lucky to get to to the bye with a 3-4 record. I’d rather a 4-3 record but rbs have killed us these last few weeks, and show no signs of slowing them down. We play bengals, steelers, bucs and giants all have good pass catching pass backs. That is our biggest weakness rn and everyone knows it

If we are hovering around .500 when Jones returns we making the playoffs easy imo.

caponine likes this

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

If we are hovering around .500 when Jones returns we making the playoffs easy imo.

he’s our best defensive player so i agree but i also think we need freeman back. This bengals game has his name written all over it. Idk if coleman can have much success, coleman still need to work on somethings and simple things 

40 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I was hurt when I saw Rico down. 

When i saw him go down i just dropped my head. Did you see all the confusion after he left? I know we got a lot of new guys in but does anyone else pay attention during the meetings? Smh.

Rico goes down, no debo or neal, my expectations have fallen really far. Not to mention lack of pass rush and a hot or cold offensive line. A lot to overcome. 

caponine and TheFatboi like this