Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

Sark Saw It FirstHand .....

218 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, caponine said:

you think he doesn’t deserve any ?? 

I haven't been his fan, but he wasn't the issue today.

The reason we lost today were:  Injuries on D, D-line & O-line.  Did the D-line put any real pressure on Brees?  Answer - No. Did the O-line protect Ryan on the most crucial time of the game, right before the end of regulation?  Answer - No.  Either of these things happen & we win.

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I’ve Said all along he struggles with pass protection every bit as much if not more as freeman does. 

They don't wanna listen man.  Can't get over that sb missed block like they can't get over Jake's hold.

Vandy and Ergo Proxy like this

27 minutes ago, caponine said:

and still didnt use it.. The saints killed us with Alvin Kamara which most of us predicted was gonna happen but we didnt thrown any creative passes to Coleman in the 2nd half besides the td pass . It’s becoming annoying how sark just runs our rbs into a wall repeatedly , i want to see more passes to the rbs as an extension to the run. Even when freeman comes back Freeman i prefer him catching passes more as oppose to getting more beat up by carrying 20 times a game. Use all 3 in the passing game like wtf. This was the perfect game for Coleman and Ito to rack up receiving yardage. Smh 

37 points and we don't win? I don't think you can blame this loss on sarkisian! surprise I'm actually a sarkisian hater, I wanted the guy fired and in a way I still do, and I'm even telling you that this game wasn't even on him. we scored 37 points man, we should have won this game, so sarkisian his job as an offensive coordinator... do you know who our defensive coordinator is; his name is, Marquand Manuel. somebody needs to have a work with this cat fo sho

Ergo Proxy likes this

20 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That one is squarely on DQ pulling the plug and deciding to get to the half... but even with that, I’ve seen that situation before. If they could have gotten a first down on any of those plays they might have turned it up and tried to get into field goal range.

Eagles in playoffs vs us case in point.

I still want to redo that stupid play Coleman IGNORES the potentially blitzing LB on our last drive in 4Q.

We should've moved the ball and gotten in FG range to win in regulation.

Imagine if we had a run game like NO did this game. Kamera dump off passes all game...we don't have the dump off option consistently as the OP is trying to say.

The only difference? Our pass rush doesn't force them to use a back to help in protection. ZZZ!!

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

and so he couldnt come up with plays for ito and coleman ?? line was awful man. We became one dimensional. What was it guys said on here was a key to the game? Long methodical drives and keeping our defense off the field 

We definitely needed long drives. But i just feel the way our line is put together its going to be tough against physical lines.  Weve been zone run scheme too long for my liking and we aint geeting out of it anytime soon.

22 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That one is squarely on DQ pulling the plug and deciding to get to the half... but even with that, I’ve seen that situation before. If they could have gotten a first down on any of those plays they might have turned it up and tried to get into field goal range.

They should've tried it anyways with a 1:15 left.  I hate when our team is so cautious/apprehensive,  We do it on defense too.  Herm Edwards said it best, "you play to win the game."

Just now, red falcon said:

We definitely needed long drives. But i just feel the way our line is put together its going to be tough against physical lines.  Weve been zone run scheme too long for my liking and we aint geeting out of it anytime soon.

the d is nowhere close to where it needs to be, this D is not built for shoot outs like today 

15 minutes ago, caponine said:

but we knew it was gonna be a shootout though lol not like we were gonna blowout saints, it was always gonna be between 35-38 point game and 41-48 point game

why was 39 or 40 not a possibility? lol

Just now, youngbloodz said:

How bout you blame Coleman for missing his blitz pickup 

i do tho , :tiphat: . Anymore questions captain obvious ?? 

16 minutes ago, caponine said:

but we knew it was gonna be a shootout though lol not like we were gonna blowout saints, it was always gonna be between 35-38 point game and 41-48 point game

Bruh we scored 37 points

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, HMFIC said:

Plethora of missed tackles, sometimes two people missed at the same time. Saints' RBs and WRS refused to go complete;y down. just kept dragging defenders forward.

Vic was awful.  That whiffed tackle by Poole too on Brees...maaaaaaaaaaaan

Ergo Proxy likes this

11 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

Teco looked lost on pass pro on that play. He wasn’t anywhere  near the blitzer

Look like Free trying to dive accross his own face to even touch the blitzer.

2 things:

We need blitz pickup and rush offense. That is all.

youngbloodz likes this

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

why was 39 or 40 not a possibility? lol

lol basically i was saying 35-48 lol i was just being confusing with it lol my bad 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Oh really were is the thread of that?

of someone whiffing on a block ?? :huh: idk i didnt make one when freeman did it and i didnt make one when coleman did it. So how about you ask someone else to

36 minutes ago, caponine said:

and still didnt use it.. The saints killed us with Alvin Kamara which most of us predicted was gonna happen but we didnt thrown any creative passes to Coleman in the 2nd half besides the td pass . It’s becoming annoying how sark just runs our rbs into a wall repeatedly , i want to see more passes to the rbs as an extension to the run. Even when freeman comes back Freeman i prefer him catching passes more as oppose to getting more beat up by carrying 20 times a game. Use all 3 in the passing game like wtf. This was the perfect game for Coleman and Ito to rack up receiving yardage. Smh 

Ryan's 4th TD pass went to Coleman. A screen to Coleman set up Ryan's career high 5th TD pass to Sanu. This was the second straight week the offense was 100% in the redzone, including 2/2 on 2pt conversions.  Just stop it already.

13 minutes ago, caponine said:

and so he couldnt come up with plays for ito and coleman ?? line was awful man. We became one dimensional. What was it guys said on here was a key to the game? Long methodical drives and keeping our defense off the field 

Sark came up with 37 offensive points worth of stuff. No we were not one dimensional. Play action was working because we kept them honest by running even tho it wasn’t getting much. You had Coleman in your fantasy team didn’t you? That’s the only way I can see somebody blaming the OC after 37 points. Typically you shouldn’t lose a game scoring 37 points. It’s super rare in the nfl. 

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They should've tried it anyways with a 1:15 left.  I hate when our team is so cautious/apprehensive,  We do it on defense too.  Herm Edwards said it best, "you play to win the game."

We should've stayed aggressive and closed game in 4th Q. The way the first half ended didn't really change the outcome because we scored at will almost rest of the game.

Problem was more our rush offense and then choking on blitz pickups/pass protection.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

of someone whiffing on a block ?? :huh: idk i didnt make one when freeman did it and i didnt make one when coleman did it. So how about you ask someone else to

You constantly scream about it. When people talked about why we lost you conveniently brought up Free missing his block. But yet I haven't seen you mentioned Teco missing his. Agenda much? But yet you call out Sark but not Teco. So obvious. Just own it and say you're bias