Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

Sark Saw It FirstHand .....

218 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Matt was pissed at Coleman. Could you guys see it from tv? I was there and Matt started cussing immediately. 

You think all the Teco stans are gonna keep quiet on that one?  I know they will.

Ergo Proxy and TheFatboi like this

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

anddd still couldnt run the ball , ol sucked , ryan kept getting hit. There were some three and drives in the 2nd half, that made no sense and before half

Give it a rest bro it is not on sark no matter how you spin it. Probably couldn't run up the middle with our marshmallow line anyway. Line was getting crushed all gm and he still found a way to keep us in it.

TheRisen999 likes this

Just now, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

How is the oline not creating running lanes, or a pocket to pass in Sark's fault exactly? Did he **** your wife or something. Ryan had a career day, and our rookie wr had 3 td receptions. We were 5/5 in the endzone and 2/2 in 2pt conversions. If you think ANY of this loss is on Sark then you just have blind hatred for a person that you don't even know. It's irrational and you should seek help for it.

you sound old , 

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Give it a rest bro it is not on sark no matter how you spin it. Probably couldn't run up the middle with our marshmallow line anyway. Line was getting crushed all gm and he still found a way to keep us in it.

and so he couldnt come up with plays for ito and coleman ?? line was awful man. We became one dimensional. What was it guys said on here was a key to the game? Long methodical drives and keeping our defense off the field 

11 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That one is squarely on DQ pulling the plug and deciding to get to the half... but even with that, I’ve seen that situation before. If they could have gotten a first down on any of those plays they might have turned it up and tried to get into field goal range.

The first play netted 8 yards. It’s hard to believe that if they wouldn’t have got a first on the draw play they would’ve taken some shots 

7 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

There was still NO BALANCE to the offense that forces your defense to STAY ON THE FIELD.  The OP is correct…...short screens and dumps would have helped balance the offense.  I love the quick strikes from today.  I absolutely love them….but defensively, you better be ready to shut em down too and they got gassed,.

aints killed us in the first half with screens. Combine that with our tackling efforts made it worse. 

But our offensive line was sheet all game. We had how many rushing yards? No lanes for rbs and constant bodies around definitely shortens the game. Expecting back ups to back ups  play on no rest didn't mix either 

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Saw Coleman miss a couple reads out there on those zone runs... and don’t get me started in that blitz pickup be missed on our last drive of regulation that got us off the field. 

They dont want to talk about this. In addition to the missed pickup and bad reads...he continually settled for running straight out of bounds. Correct me if im wrong but maybe once I saw him put his foot in the dirt, turn upfield and add a couple yards to the run. Thats what the good backs do. Cant just settle. Dude is easily 215-220 lbs. He is a finesse guy but I need more physicality from him. Saints basically said cut off the edge snd Coleman will just flow laterally to the sideline

13 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Nah.  Those free 3 points at the end of the half deserve plenty of blame... because the Saints would have lost without them. 

You cant give the Saints 3 free points 

And that’s more on Quinn than Sark

And the game is completely different in the second half without those 3 points. Just doesn't work that way. Wish they's just run the ball 3 times and eaten up the clock myself, didn't cost the falcons the game.

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, Stryka said:

They dont want to talk about this. In addition to the missed pickup and bad reads...he continually settled for running straight out of bounds. Correct me if im wrong but maybe once I saw him put his foot in the dirt, turn upfield and add a couple yards to the run. Thats what the good backs do. Cant just settle. Dude is easily 215-220 lbs. He is a finesse guy but I need more physicality from him. Saints basically said cut off the edge snd Coleman will just flow laterally to the sideline

Yeah he was trying to get outside all game. Last week he was letting the reads take him where he needed to go. I don’t know what was amiss today but he was running all around the world, even giving ground to try to get around that edge.

Granted there wasn’t much there up the middle at all, but you still have to take what’s there. 

Stryka likes this

Can only blame injuries and DQ's poor clock management.  Kamara never had more than 70 something yards on us. Neal and Jones go down and he's suddenly putting up 200.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

and so he couldnt come up with plays for ito and coleman ?? 

Do you expect for the offense to look like the highlights you watch for 4 qtrs?. Jesus just absolutely unbelievable. 

When you average 9.4 yards per pass, your not going to run it down their throat. 

They are much better vs the run than vs the pass.

1 minute ago, athell said:

BUT BUT FREEMAN

soooooo if niether Freeman or Coleman or Ito or anyone else can pick up the blitz…….It must be the scheme.  Who is responsable for implementing the protections for each week?

Hmmmmmm..

I wonder who……..

4 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

Teco looked lost on pass pro on that play. He wasn’t anywhere  near the blitzer

I’ve Said all along he struggles with pass protection every bit as much if not more as freeman does. 

ATLSlobberKnockers and athell like this

4 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

Teco looked lost on pass pro on that play. He wasn’t anywhere  near the blitzer

Looked like he was going to go into the flat. Should have had Paulsen or Ortiz back there. Anyone on Earth think they were going to handoff to Coleman?

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Yeah he was trying to get outside all game. Last week he was letting the reads take him where he needed to go. I don’t know what was amiss today but he was running all around the world, even giving ground to try to get around that edge.

Granted there wasn’t much there up the middle at all, but you still have to take what’s there. 

Right. Its like if the cutback isn't wide open he keeps stretching it out. OL was not good setting the edge or getting any push up front but we are a ZBS scheme so I dont expect us to over power DLs but geez we have to at least hold the POA to avoid negative runs. I was disappointed in the blocking today but more dissappointed at his willingness to fight for extra yards. 

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

soooooo if niether Freeman or Coleman or Ito or anyone else can pick up the blitz…….It must be the scheme.  Who is responsable for implementing the protections for each week?

Hmmmmmm..

I wonder who……..

If I were you, I would drop that one and move on to a new false narrative. Sark is making you look dumber by the day.

3 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Do you expect for the offense to look like the highlights you watch for 4 qtrs?. Jesus just absolutely unbelievable. 

When you average 9.4 yards per pass, your not going to run it down their throat. 

They are much better vs the run than vs the pass.

im not saying just run though, could have used them in the short passing game too. We were scoring so fast that defense was getting gassed , say what you will but our d was absolutely tired. They could not keep up with the pace of the offense and you saw it. Nobody can disagree with that