Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

Sark Saw It FirstHand .....

218 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

and still didnt use it.. The saints killed us with Alvin Kamara which most of us predicted was gonna happen but we didnt thrown any creative passes to Coleman in the 2nd half besides the td pass . It’s becoming annoying how sark just runs our rbs into a wall repeatedly , i want to see more passes to the rbs as an extension to the run. Even when freeman comes back Freeman i prefer him catching passes more as oppose to getting more beat up by carrying 20 times a game. Use all 3 in the passing game like wtf. This was the perfect game for Coleman and Ito to rack up receiving yardage. Smh 

Dude we scored 37 points .. lol

1 minute ago, athell said:

I hear you but no.  This one is on the defense.

The moment they announced Jones went down I knew this was going to be a tough because he always made that ONE play.

No Jones and no ONE play.... no getting off the field... 

i was surprised at how the Saints dline was motivated to show up today.... and the Falcons weren’t.

ATLSlobberKnockers and athell like this

I don't mind the two runs at the end of the second quarter but what shocked me was how the o line would take turns wetting the bed because it's not like they were bad all game. there were several drives where they played like a well-oiled machine and then there would be drives where they looked totally lost and confused. the whole game was odd to me from top to bottom

caponine likes this

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

anddd still couldnt run the ball , ol sucked , ryan kept getting hit. There were some three and drives in the 2nd half, that made no sense and before half

Coujdht run the ball because of last weeks performance. The saints were not gonna let Coleman get to the edges today. This is where we miss freeman. Today was not on the offense one bit. The saints scored 43 and somehow sark is part of the blame? We didn’t even touch the ball in OT lol. C’mon bro. Be better. 

Plenty of blame to go around, offense included (think closing out the first half). 

You don't become great by settling and accepting anything less than excellence. I would hope the coaches don't think this way. 

'"Well, the offense put up 500 yards and 37 points. They are fine". There is ALWAYS room for improvement. Besides, all of that still resulted in a L. This separates the good coaches from the great coaches. Great coaches preach excellence and win games like this.

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The moment they announced Jones went down I knew this was going to be a tough because he always made that ONE play.

No Jones and no ONE play.... no getting off the field... 

i was surprised at how the Saints dline was motivated to show up today.... and the Falcons weren’t.

We lost out best player at each level in Debo, Keanu and Takk.  That's a rough ask against Brees and Payton.

Fire Vic into the sun, I'm over him.

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That one is squarely on DQ pulling the plug and deciding to get to the half... but even with that, I’ve seen that situation before. If they could have gotten a first down on any of those plays they might have turned it up and tried to get into field goal range.

You know what I’ve seen before as well?

The other guys wanted it more and the end of the first half was a reminder of that to me.

It was plain and simple it's on the defense. Our defensive scheme was way to conservative, and they still could not tackle. And placing a linebacker on the Saints best receiver is plain dumb!

Just now, lostnmexico said:

There was still NO BALANCE to the offense that forces your defense to STAY ON THE FIELD.  The OP is correct…...short screens and dumps would have helped balance the offense.  I love the quick strikes from today.  I absolutely love them….but defensively, you better be ready to shut em down too and they got gassed,.

Lmao of course you would agree. You are dead wrong. Take what the defense gives you. The Saints defense was giving a lot. 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Coujdht run the ball because of last weeks performance. The saints were not gonna let Coleman get to the edges today. This is where we miss freeman. Today was not on the offense one bit. The saints scored 43 and somehow sark is part of the blame? We didn’t even touch the ball in OT lol. C’mon bro. Be better. 

run game is a reason we lost, Sark has gotta know how to adjust. We became one dimemsional, our d was gassed. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Saw Coleman miss a couple reads out there on those zone runs... and don’t get me started in that blitz pickup be missed on our last drive of regulation that got us off the field. 

1 minute ago, athell said:

We lost out best player at each level in Debo, Keanu and Takk.  That's a rough ask against Brees and Payton.

And how did they respond to that?  Was it Mike Smith like?

‘Should we try and find some guys?  Nah we’re good.’

Did they ‘not tell the truth’ last Monday?  Didn’t they realize Richards shouldn’t be on the field for a defensive series.... like ever?

athell likes this

Just now, athell said:

And then we lost our other play caller on defense in Ricardo Allen. I mean I'm not trying to be negative but I think he's done for the year

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

You know what I’ve seen before as well?

The other guys wanted it more and the end of the first half was a reminder of that to me.

Funny, I’ve said that exact same thing before too about the red zone woes.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Saw Coleman miss a couple reads out there on those zone runs... and don’t get me started in that blitz pickup be missed on our last drive of regulation that got us off the field. 

Matt was pissed at Coleman. Could you guys see it from tv? I was there and Matt started cussing immediately. 

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Is that Sark's fault too?

4 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Dude we scored 37 points .. lol

but we knew it was gonna be a shootout though lol not like we were gonna blowout saints, it was always gonna be between 35-38 point game and 41-48 point game

My biggest problem is that CMC catches 13 passes for over 120 yards on simple dump offs, flats and checkdowns. Today. 15 catches for Kamara and over 120 yards again.  The defense is allowing too much leakage to the flats and underneath. There has to be an adjustment there. Next week G. Bernard may potentially have 10+catches for over 100 yards. Thats not solely on loss lost players...thats scheme. 

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That blitz pick up was big miss by Coleman,

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

And how did they respond to that?  Was it Mike Smith like?

‘Should we try and find some guys?  Nah we’re good.’

Did they ‘not tell the truth’ last Monday?  Didn’t they realize Richards shouldn’t be on the field for a defensive series.... like ever?

Yup.  At this point I'm sending a high pick to Seattle for Thomas.

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

anddd still couldnt run the ball , ol sucked , ryan kept getting hit. There were some three and drives in the 2nd half, that made no sense and before half

How is the oline not creating running lanes, or a pocket to pass in Sark's fault exactly? Did he **** your wife or something. Ryan had a career day, and our rookie wr had 3 td receptions. We were 5/5 in the endzone and 2/2 in 2pt conversions. If you think ANY of this loss is on Sark then you just have blind hatred for a person that you don't even know. It's irrational and you should seek help for it.