Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caponine

Sark Saw It FirstHand .....

218 posts in this topic

and still didnt use it.. The saints killed us with Alvin Kamara which most of us predicted was gonna happen but we didnt thrown any creative passes to Coleman in the 2nd half besides the td pass . It’s becoming annoying how sark just runs our rbs into a wall repeatedly , i want to see more passes to the rbs as an extension to the run. Even when freeman comes back Freeman i prefer him catching passes more as oppose to getting more beat up by carrying 20 times a game. Use all 3 in the passing game like wtf. This was the perfect game for Coleman and Ito to rack up receiving yardage. Smh 

Just now, EJmusic said:

Lmao if we can't win scoring 37 pts MAYBE, just maybe Sark isn't the issue. 

anddd still couldnt run the ball , ol sucked , ryan kept getting hit. There were some three and drives in the 2nd half, that made no sense and before half

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Any blame on the offense, players, coordinators, is misguided.  This one is all on the defense.

Nah.  Those free 3 points at the end of the half deserve plenty of blame... because the Saints would have lost without them. 

You cant give the Saints 3 free points 

And that’s more on Quinn than Sark

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

and still didnt use it.. The saints killed us with Alvin Kamara which most of us predicted was gonna happen but we didnt thrown any creative passes to Coleman in the 2nd half besides the td pass . It’s becoming annoying how sark just runs our rbs into a wall repeatedly , i want to see more passes to the rbs as an extension to the run. Even when freeman comes back Freeman i prefer him catching passes more as oppose to getting more beat up by carrying 20 times a game. Use all 3 in the passing game like wtf. This was the perfect game for Coleman and Ito to rack up receiving yardage. Smh 

We scored **** near 40pts.. I don't wanna hear one freaking word about Sark. That man is doing his job!

No I don't we were perfect in the Red Zone again for the second week. Sark had an outlet pass Matt would check it down to Ito Smith because that's who was in the game at the time and we have way more Playmakers than they do. that's the funny part they got Michael Thomas and they got Alvin and that's basically it. I mean let's not forget our defense let a third-string quarterback run all over us. let that sink in and repeat it to yourself. Matt Ryan threw for 6tds something he never did under any other play caller

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Nah.  Those free 3 points at the end of the half deserve plenty of blame... because the Saints would have lost without them. 

I hear you but no.  This one is on the defense.

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, TheRisen999 said:

We scored **** near 40pts.. I don't wanna hear one freaking word about Sark. That man is doing his job!

not the best but he is 

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

That one is squarely on DQ pulling the plug and deciding to get to the half... but even with that, I’ve seen that situation before. If they could have gotten a first down on any of those plays they might have turned it up and tried to get into field goal range.

2 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

Lmao if we can't win scoring 37 pts MAYBE, just maybe Sark isn't the issue. 

There was still NO BALANCE to the offense that forces your defense to STAY ON THE FIELD.  The OP is correct…...short screens and dumps would have helped balance the offense.  I love the quick strikes from today.  I absolutely love them….but defensively, you better be ready to shut em down too and they got gassed,.

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

anddd still couldnt run the ball , ol sucked , ryan kept getting hit. There were some three and drives in the 2nd half, that made no sense and before half

That was Quinn before the half. You are Seriously misguided if you think Sark has any blame in this game. He called a beautiful game

TheRisen999 likes this