Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KRUNKuno

Preseason matters!!!

107 posts in this topic

Just now, me4falcons said:

Truth preseason matter but we are 3 games in now and thats no longer relavent.

Lmao

its no longer relevant because we don’t take preseason seriously.  

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

Sure bro, if dying on the caring about preseason wins hill is important to you then go for it :lol:

Dying or telling the truth?

Now that we’re down to 3rd and 4th string, our level of play is coinciding to a very high degree.  

I was told preseason doesn’t matter.  That none of the 2nd and 3rd and at this point 4th string guys wouldn’t matter.  

You lied.

5 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Now that we’re down to 3rd and 4th string, our level of play is coinciding to a very high degree.  

I was told preseason doesn’t matter.  That none of the 2nd and 3rd and at this point 4th string guys wouldn’t matter.  

You lied.

Show me a serious correlation between preseason record and regular season success.

What you are seeing is a team deal with an incredible amount of injuries. Guess what, when you have a team's first string teeing off on your 3rd/4th string in the games that count.. things aren't going to go so well! Shocking how that works.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

Our issue now is that our depth players need to have playing time and experience in this defense which is what they got in preseason, moreso than the starters. Whether or not we won preseason games, they still got their experience. Don't see how wins would have us in any better situation now

nomak likes this

30 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Preseason wins matter

2nd stringers playing in preseason matter!!!

3rd stringers playing in preseason MATTER!!!

PRESEASON WINS MATTER!!!

So, I'm guessing those weren't 2nd and 3rd stringers playing for us in the preseason? 

14 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Show me a serious correlation between preseason record and regular season success.

What you are seeing is a team deal with an incredible amount of injuries. Guess what, when you have a team's first string teeing off on your 3rd/4th string in the games that count.. things aren't going to go so well! Shocking how that works.

You explained the correlation yourself.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

You explained the correlation yourself.

The correlation is that first string of a playoff team typically beats 3rd/4th string. Lol.

Just now, HEIST said:

The correlation is that first string of a playoff team typically beats 3rd/4th string. Lol.

The correlation is that our 2nd, 3rd and 4th string is awful, and that was made evidently clear in the preseason.  We chose to do nothing about it.

BamaBirdLady likes this

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

The correlation is that our 2nd, 3rd and 4th string is awful, and that was made evidently clear in the preseason.  We chose to do nothing about it.

You're still looking too small.

Show me - with numbers - that there is a significant difference between teams that win in preseason (thus, those with the best depth) and the teams that lose. I've taken a quick glance, they aren't promising for you.

Preseason is irrelevant. 

11 minutes ago, HEIST said:

You're still looking too small.

Show me - with numbers - that there is a significant difference between teams that win in preseason (thus, those with the best depth) and the teams that lose. I've taken a quick glance, they aren't promising for you.

Preseason is irrelevant. 

Why should numbers prove anything when you can see with your eyes?

Are our reserves garbage?  Yes or no?

Did our reserves play most of preseason?  Yes or no?

Did we win any preseason games?  Yes or no?

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Why should numbers prove anything when you can see with your eyes?

Are our reserves garbage?  Yes or no?

Did our reserves play most of preseason?  Yes or no?

Did we win any preseason games?  Yes or no?

Because you've gone and said preseason matters. It doesn't matter. There is nothing to tell me that it does matter.

They should just cut the preseason games to 2. Let the rooks / camp bodies play in first PS game then dress rehearsal starters 2nd ps game and then be done with it ffs. 

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

Because you've gone and said preseason matters. It doesn't matter. There is nothing to tell me that it does matter.

Still didn’t answer the questions.

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Still didn’t answer the questions.

I asked you to show me that preseason records matter before you ever asked those questions :lol:

Are our reserves garbage?  Not the ones that played today, outside of Duke. But Duke didn't play very bad today.

Did our reserves play most of preseason?  Obviously

Tell me why I should care that the Falcons went 0-4 in the preseason.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

You lied.

Ok so... We play our backups a lot in the preseason to get them ready for the regular season and evaluate so... How would that NOT help them in regular season?