Jimsmusic™

Dan quinn should be on hot seat

152 posts in this topic

Quinn has earned at least two more seasons of underachieving best I can tell. He won’t be going anywhere this season so get that out of your head now.  (Think Smitty 2013)

Now if he stinks it up in 2019 as well he COULD be gone.  It’ll depend on how bad the season goes and if there are any extreme circumstances like Matt going down, etc.

Inexcusable timeout usage there at the end. 

DQ does a lot of things well, but has that last timeout at the end of the half EVER worked?

mqg96 likes this

From GM to HC we need to clean house completely.  I guarantee when we get rid of dimitroff and Quinn this team will succeed.  They’re average.  Failed horribly on the biggest of stages as well.  We’ve seen the pinnacle of what they can do together.  It was all downhill from there.

rogueleadersf and Halcon-1 like this

DQ should no longer be on the hot seat. Yet another time management debacle that led to a loss. He should be a lame duck coach the rest of the season. Especially when this spineless team doesn’t play with effort the rest of the season bc no playoffs.

$150 million QB, best WR, 2nd highest paid RB, highest paid OL in league....and can’t score 20 in back to back weeks agst two sub .500 teams...

Things won’t get better with this staff. They peaked in 2016. Then paid terrible contracts to Trufant, Freeman, Schraeder....a busted Top 10 pick at DE...can’t get pressure on QB...DC never blitzes, drops 8 all the time and still can’t cover....OC stopped dressing a FB and Off hasn’t scored more than 20 since...

But typical Falcons will keep putting themselves in situations to get average players in draft by going 8-8 or 9-7...overpay to keep average guys. Not make the hard, ruthless personnel decisions like NE and others that keep them turning over rosters...

now just pray NO doesn’t win SB in the new Benz

like we’ve all come to use to saying...

Theres always next year!

rogueleadersf and Halcon-1 like this

5 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

His seat is definitely warming up. It's still lukewarm though. He will get 2 more seasons at least

Quin will keep his job bc of the injury excuse. But it’s bs,this is outright bad coaching and execution that’s beyond injury.

4 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Quin will keep his job bc of the injury excuse. But it’s bs,this is outright bad coaching and execution that’s beyond injury.

He has an eye for talent. I will give him that. And he can develop players. But he is one of the dumbest situational HC's in the league. Just bizarre decisions that shoot us in the foot time after time.

I Even Bleed Red likes this

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

He has an eye for talent. I will give him that. And he can develop players. But he is one of the dumbest situational HC's in the league. Just bizarre decisions that shoot us in the foot time after time.

His hearts prolly in the right place. But He’s fu(king dumb

rogueleadersf likes this

7 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

What players have he developed?

sdogg and I Even Bleed Red like this

4 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Great... Make him the GM and hire a Head coach that isn't a paste eater.

Edited by TheUsualStuff